Tony_Toretto. ban appeal

Started by TonyTorettosTowingService, June 15, 2022, 03:56

TonyTorettosTowingService

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 06/13/2022
Reason of ban: Hacks
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
fui baneado y no estaba online en ese momento solemante cundo quize entrar al dia siguiente me salio que estaba baneado y hasta ahora no e recibido respuesta de parte de ningun administrador solo recibi un video que sale que cuando conduzco lageado se me desfaza la velocidad de conduccion y no me cargan bien los comandos , ultimamente mi internet a andado muy mal con un ping muy alto que a veces supera 1000 de ping y soy kickeado del servidor pero otras veces supero no llego a tanto ping pero igual sigo por encima de los demas en un rango entre 550-790 de ping , cuando fui baneado no estba online en mi ultima conexion que fue el 12/06/2022 a las 23:35 Pm jamas recibi un mensaje Your are banned y no habia admin o moderador online  el unico player ademas de mi era GrandThieftAuto ,al otro dia 13/06/2022 aprox 18:35 cuando quize entrar sale que estoy baneado 199 por hacks y lo peor es que hasta ahora no e recibido respuesta por parte de los administradores por eso digo que es injusto banear un player sin avisarle de ninguna manera y sin ser advertido formalmente por eso deberia ser desbaneado
I was banned and I was not online at that moment when I wanted to enter the next day it came out that I was banned and until now I have not received a response from any administrator, I only received a video that comes out that when I drive lagged my driving speed slips and the commands do not load well for me, lately my internet has been very bad with a very high ping that sometimes exceeds 1000 ping and I am kicked from the server but other times I do not reach that much ping but I am still above the others in a range between 550-790 ping, when I was banned I was not online in my last connection which was on 06/12/2022 at 23:35 Pm I never received a Your are banned message and there was no admin or moderator online the only player In addition to me, it was GrandThieftAuto, the next day 06/13/2022 at around 6:35 p.m. when I wanted to enter it says that I am banned 199 for hacks and the worst thing is that until now I have not received a response from the administrators, that is why I say that it is unfair bane ar a player without notifying him in any way and without being formally warned so he should be unbanned

PD En la captura de pantalla se muestra el momento antes de salirme del servidor

PS The screenshot shows the moment before I left the server

Screenshot:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/a/AVvXsEjAnx0r0igc-u8jvSNAgJy1vR2WSjjW0E6UxtktLcaH6EwWo2kaea-eaa2fj8d5MDAr1iZnPZXq7gVjxCefKT-UTGonB-zpOEdghUetxuTuvPxsion5LbkSDN8h78VhqqOK-_K5Hbug0cnAwIplR0GUwWnHlgMGjr4WD9sj__iLI9zwDLb97c55TC7mwg

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.