What actually was happening:
Player name: Tony_Toretto.  
Ban ID: #34431  
Time and date of ban: 06/13/2022
Reason of ban: Hacks
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
hola estoy baneado por hacks injustamente en horario que no estoy online aca abajo estan las pruebas

Hi, I'm banned for hacks unfairly when I'm not online. Below are the tests
mi ultima conexion fue el 12 de junio a las 23:15 horas y el ban es de el 13 de junio a las 07:09 horas

Screenshot:
https://gtabusestuningchile.blogspot.com/2022/06/otro-ban-appeal.html

That day I warned that I had a bad ping, I had a ping greater than 250 and that always happens to me. Take a good look at other times when it happens to me and there are other admins online, I always write /h lag and show the area where I am going or I write /h bad loads map and Also when I'm lagged it gets stuck and suddenly it accelerates quickly
Report to moderator    186.11.20.110
Online TonyTorettosTowingService
Rookie
cookies: 0
Convoy Trucker
IG name: Tony_Toretto

Re: Tony_Toretto. ban appeal
« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:35 »
Note: This message is awaiting approval by a moderator.
Also what happens when I'm lagged is that when typing a command for example /flip or /fix it is repaired or flipped before the service message comes out and while I press t to put the / it gets stuck for a few seconds
Rookie
Convoy Trucker

« Reply #6 on: Today at 02:37 »
Besides, I wasn't online when I got banned and it also doesn't work out if I was banned by smokey or by staff, apart from something I always tell when I'm lagged so they don't ban me because the commands are delayed and also when I'm going to download I don't know It freezes me immediately if not seconds later it must be because of the ping I guess

but the same thing always happens to me with the commands when I'm lagged by something I always notice /h lag I've already told other administrators and it's also no reason to get banned when I'm offline it's poorly executed it means you're a bad moderator if you see that supposedly I have hacks because you didn't ban at the time and I was also lagged that's why I always warn and I'm not the first player that happens to him for something notice
Rookie
Convoy Trucker

« Reply #9 on: Today at 03:04 »
I think it's unfair the way to ban someone when they're not online and it's also wrong to put 199 days you don't even let me defend myself also it's wrong that no administrator responds to the topic I just posted

Screenshot:
 https://gtabusestuningchile.blogspot.com/2022/06/otro-ban-appeal.html

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.