TonyTorettosTowingService

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 06/13/2022
Reason of ban: Hacks
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
hola estoy baneado por hacks injustamente en horario que no estoy online aca abajo estan las pruebas

Hi, I'm banned for hacks unfairly when I'm not online. Below are the tests
mi ultima conexion fue el 12 de junio a las 23:15 horas y el ban es de el 13 de junio a las 07:09 horas

Screenshot:
https://gtabusestuningchile.blogspot.com/2022/06/otro-ban-appeal.html

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

recien me percate cuando entre a jugar hoy en la tarde que fui baneado , pero la ultima vez que estuve online me sali y no me mostro ningun mensaje si estaba baneado

I just realized when I came in to play today in the afternoon that I was banned, but the last time I was online I logged out and it didn't show me any message if I was banned

j7n

You were banned for using cheats, after having promised to remove them after your previous account was caught.

I saw you accelerating too fast in 4 kinds of vehicles, coming to a stop instantly, not being frozen on loading points and flipping your vehicle onto wheels. When I asked you how you kept moving while unloading, you didn't explain it, and didn't remove the obvious hack.

Video proof: http://j7n.sytes.net/temp/ttavs.mkv

That day I warned that I had a bad ping, I had a ping greater than 250 and that always happens to me. Take a good look at other times when it happens to me and there are other admins online, I always write /h lag and show the area where I am going or I write /h bad loads map and Also when I'm lagged it gets stuck and suddenly it accelerates quickly

Also what happens when I'm lagged is that when typing a command for example /flip or /fix it is repaired or flipped before the service message comes out and while I press t to put the / it gets stuck for a few seconds

Besides, I wasn't online when I got banned and it also doesn't work out if I was banned by smokey or by staff, apart from something I always tell when I'm lagged so they don't ban me because the commands are delayed and also when I'm going to download I don't know It freezes me immediately if not seconds later it must be because of the ping I guess

j7n

If your network had been dropping packets or lagging, you would jump to a new position instead of speeding up smoothly. If your computer was overwhelmed by a load, you would fall back and gain speed slower because the GTA program was prevented from reading input and doing calculations for a period of time. The server didn't register a /flip comand from you before you turned over.

but the same thing always happens to me with the commands when I'm lagged by something I always notice /h lag I've already told other administrators and it's also no reason to get banned when I'm offline it's poorly executed it means you're a bad moderator if you see that supposedly I have hacks because you didn't ban at the time and I was also lagged that's why I always warn and I'm not the first player that happens to him for something notice

I think it's unfair the way to ban someone when they're not online and it's also wrong to put 199 days you don't even let me defend myself also it's wrong that no administrator responds to the topic I just posted

CarlJohnson

The video clearly shows you using some kind of hacks to gain speed, and flip your vehicle without using /flip or any other command. Also, just because you are offline does not mean you cannot be banned. The ban appeal is your chance to defend yourself.

Since I'm the one who actually issued the ban, any other admin can take the final decision on this.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Tyler

You've got 3 bans (2 on an old account may I add after being given a second chance, 1 on a new one) in the last year and a half all for cheats.

Rejected.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig