Convoy achievement difficulty

Started by Ace, March 12, 2022, 22:31

Ace

Hello fellow truckers, first of all I know that this might seem unfair for those that have done the achievement with 5000 or 10000 Convoy Score with the gaining of CV score as it is now. But as we know these days there are not as many players as in the good old days so it is nearly impossible to finish the achievement, so I would like to open this topic on what can be done to ease the process of achieving the Convoy Achievement.
As we know all the other achievements are done with 500 jobs so my first suggestion would be to lower the CV score needed to complete the achievement, maybe not 500 but 5000 is way too much with the active players on the server.
Another improvement would be adding van jobs to CV score so that CV score could be gained faster.
Please feel free to reply with your suggestion on how this achievement could be improved and made more accessible to the players, thank you.

Andrei

shen

Great idea  :like: I support the van mission idea, having completed CV score achievement a couple of years ago it was still difficult with the number of players online so this would make it possible for those who haven't completed it.  <3
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

Boer.

I support the van mission idea and 2000 convoy score to achiev :like:
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O ™

Ace

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview