News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

ice cream van

Started by x304, February 13, 2022, 21:01

x304

Problem is that Jonas_nicholls has his ice cream van in the drive in..and when doing ambu missions..its really annoying. i think he should remove it or at least put it in another drive way nobody uses.. i actually talked him about it and he ignored me ..its not an argument that ice cream van was there long ago.. then he wasnt part of the mission like he is now.i hope hell reconsider and park the van on another place.

Tyler

i have tested picking Jonas_Nicholls_II up. there is an alternative driveway to the driveway where there is an ice cream van parked.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

j7n

There is enough room to drive in and out smoothly and undamaged, even with a truck, as I do every other day. Before Ambulance was added, Stretch missions were also easily doable. It is not the most inaccessible house.

x304

i know there is another driveway its farther away and as a result .. he is forcing me take a longer route..this have never been okey, but for him is? put your van another drive in then and problem solved ffs. i am tired to 80% of the time crashing in to that stupid van

Screwy

It should be obvious by my forum posting that I do not comment often. Here, I am amazed by the effort and amount of time you have spent on this complaint. I finished my limo and Ambulam missions while the truck was there. It did not bother me. But, if it did, I would just smash into it and drive it to the back of the lot my first trip. Problem solved. I was also in server when you were asking him about it. I ran a mission to Narwick and you were still talking about it. It isn't that big a deal. Please, for you, save anger and frustration for big things that matter. By the time it took you to type /q, everything in ct isn't that big of a deal in the real world, right?   "Forcing you to take a longer route" of 30 meters. Such a terrible thing he did to us all. He must deal with the shame.         Peace

Sjomp

I used to own this house before and my ice cream van was parked the same way.

x304

Vehicle cannot in any way block way or be parked near loading/unloading point.

any adverb
in whatever degree; to some extent; at all!

"any way": No matter how you look at it; no matter how it is analyzed.

server rules...these rules are made by yourself and if you read what ANY or ANY WAY means ..then you realize you cant really argue with this...look..rules state we should obey real life traffic laws..but if you block one drive way in real life..what happens..your car will be transported to police station..so he should remove or repark his ice cream van..

x304

also i took picture if you thinking about changeing rules..i wont drop this..i dont really care what his score is..rules should apply to everyone!

MrDeagle

Quote from: x304 on February 18, 2022, 22:39

any adverb

server rules...these rules are made by yourself and if you read what ANY or ANY WAY means ..then you realize you cant really argue with this...look..rules state we should obey real life traffic laws..but if you block one drive way in real life..what happens..your car will be transported to police station..so he should remove or repark his ice cream van..

But if theres a second drive way, he's not blocking a loading/unloading point

x304

Quote from: MrDeagle on February 18, 2022, 23:07

any adverb

dont care.. rules state ANY WAY ...this means directly he cant park his vehicle in either drive way..

MrDeagle

Quote from: x304 on February 18, 2022, 23:32
Quote from: MrDeagle on February 18, 2022, 23:07

any adverb

dont care.. rules state ANY WAY ...this means directly he cant park his vehicle in either drive way..

But then with that logic techically every vehicle is blocking a load/unloading point. As Sjomp stated before,

Quote from: Sjomp on February 15, 2022, 21:25
I used to own this house before and my ice cream van was parked the same way.

It's been that way for a while, theres another way to access the point, yes it might take 10 more seconds, but then

Quote from: Screwy on February 15, 2022, 14:19
It isn't that big a deal. Please, for you, save anger and frustration for big things that matter. By the time it took you to type /q, everything in ct isn't that big of a deal in the real world, right?   "Forcing you to take a longer route" of 30 meters. Such a terrible thing he did to us all. He must deal with the shame.         Peace

If this is the only thing you have to worry about, then good for you bro

j7n

There are 15 hospitals in the world and 2 occupied houses in Redstone. During 500 deliveries, you would visit my house only 17 times on average and drive 500 extra meters in total. Which is much less than climbing Richman or going far away from it to avoid jobs there.

Please don't respond to calls to my house at all. I might sue you in a court of law for endagering my life as a patient with your reckless driving of ambulance, cutting every corner and intentionally crashing into parked cars.

MrDeagle, ask Screwy how to escape fines without /quit'ting the game. He makes more than you.

x304

clearly in this server if you have big score you can do whatever you want to annoy others...and rules do not apply ..

Eurobeat

any adverb

Do you want us to remove every parked vehicle from the server, because they block your route just in case you decided to drive through that specific point, even though there are other routes available?

Quote from: j7n on February 13, 2022, 22:43
There is enough room to drive in and out smoothly and undamaged, even with a truck, as I do every other day. Before Ambulance was added, Stretch missions were also easily doable. It is not the most inaccessible house.

There is more than enough room to drive around the van. If you can't be bothered to take the extra few seconds to do that, why are you even doing missions?
Quote from: x304 on February 20, 2022, 11:15
clearly in this server if you have big score you can do whatever you want to annoy others...and rules do not apply ..

If you have any specific examples, please report them. This is not one of them.

Loup

What I see is that for other players, there are 3 ways:
1. Ram the Mr.Whoopee van (If you don't want to make your veh damage this option is not for you)
2. Take at least 5 seconds to drive carefully and slowly from the left-over space on front and back side of the van (If you have patience).
3. Take the other side (If you have patience).

For Jonas, maybe two ways:
1. Park the van on the other side so the nearest entry/exit is available for players who does ambulance mission.
2. Just simply park the veh away from entry/exit.

Or if nobody likes any of the options, I guess make a new rule for the parking plan.

Just like we have rules for parking at your house which says "You can't park your vehicle on grass or on rooftop" although it is a game and we own the roof and the grass as well along with the house but we still are not allowed to park on there to prevent ugly looking parking and to make the parking a bit more realistic.

The same way a rule that can fix this issue will be may be like "You can't park your vehicle at the entry/exit point of your house no matter if your house has 1 gate or 10." This might just fix the issues for the players who are annoyed with the blocked gates and there is no harm to the owner if he just reparks his veh a bit far from the gate.

Also the rule makes sense, you can't park veh at grass or rooftops but you can block the entry point? Doesn't makes any sense. Also I remember CVTM has RT+Artic trailer blocking his one and only entry/exit point (although I don't have any problem just pointing out).

Thats just what I think I have no issue with the van.

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

MrDeagle

Quote from: Loup on February 20, 2022, 13:13

The same way a rule that can fix this issue will be may be like "You can't park your vehicle at the entry/exit point of your house no matter if your house has 1 gate or 10." This might just fix the issues for the players who are annoyed with the blocked gates and there is no harm to the owner if he just reparks his veh a bit far from the gate.

But then that effects players with small drives that could unkowingly block the load point as I think where I've parked my cars it blocks the load point, but then theres no other option than to park them on the grass

Quote from: j7n on February 20, 2022, 04:52
MrDeagle, ask Screwy how to escape fines without /quit'ting the game. He makes more than you.

Also, big oof

Loup

Yes I've seen your parking space @Mr_Deagle you just have a single road that acts as entey point as well as your parking space, but that's the only way for you to park veh. We understand if you dont have much space and your parking will block the load/entry thats a completey different situation as you dont have any other choice so the rule simply won't apply on you same as the grass rule eont apply on farm houses. In other case if you have another place to park veh but you still intentionally park on your entry and load point then the rule will force the player to park on other side as he got space.

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

j7n

The CVTM truck has been moved.

John.

Quote from: Loup on February 20, 2022, 13:13
I guess make a new rule for the parking plan.
I dont think it is important to make a new parking plan cuz no one has problem with Jonas ice cream van just x304 so changing plan for satisfying one  player dont make any sence.

If x304 really has problem with Jonas parking then what u say about Matti's house , he didnt even gave any way to enter/exit.The enterence is  blocked with all cars and bikes as u can see in this pic

he has another enterence/exit too but its only for bikes, vehicles like Stretch and ambulance cant enter from here its too hard

In jonas case we have another way which is enough to enter/exit the house even with huge vehicles like Dumper and it only takes a few seconds.
And stop reporting for small shit things if u really have problem with his ice cream van then just cancel the mission  or smash into it  as screwy said if u dont want to drive a little far to enter the house.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

CarlJohnson

Are we really arguing over spending couple of extra seconds driving in a video game? Damn.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Rayman

So dramatic about crap thing. Just hit the parked cars if u want get in somewhere a few seconds faster. Problem solved, sheesh  ::)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

MrDeagle

Quote from: j7n on February 20, 2022, 15:20
The CVTM truck has been moved.

That's a shame, I would have put a bus/coach there. Only one player had a problem with it

Sjomp

You can go both ways around with a ambulance without taking damage.
You can use the other driveway to.

I close this topic, if this is a complain it's posted in the wrong section.
This vehicle is not blocking your way to the load/unload point.