declasse

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 8 years ago I guess
Reason of ban: unknown
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
Hello, I decided to get back into the game after like, 8 years not playing SAMP. Unfortunately, I found out that my account is banned. At first, I didn't even remmember my old username, luckily I managed find it on the members list and to retrieve password (I still use the email attached to the account). I have no idea what I was banned for, only threads on forum I found mentioning me was about me farming (?) and spamming. I don't even remmember playing SAMP on my current PC, so that's strange. Trying to log in with this username doesn't show me any ban id.

I really would like to join the game again. 8 years ago I was 16 years old so basically I was an annoying ass teenager so I can only assume the reasons for my ban. I can start with a new account if you feel that this would be fair.

Kind regards,

Adrian, or, declasse (I really hate this username)

Ps I have choose that I was banned by smokey but I really don't know that either

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/vNsjKhw

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Sjomp

Try to login now, it should be fixed.