laukoatesz (insulting / disrespect / threats)

Started by Jenis, December 19, 2021, 17:08

Jenis

Player reported:

Rule broken: insulting / disrespect / threats
Date and time: 19.12.2021

Proof:
Video proof - https://youtu.be/3avID5XROYM

I have noticed that Luakaotesz, Rickso and Patrik are three friends who support each other in goods and bads. Basically, every time I tried to fine of them (especially Luakotesz) they'd either try to ram me, block me, or in the end offend me with nasty words. I decided to have my bandicam ON, for a day or two just in case and I didn't regret doing that. I'd like to report Luakotesz for his offensive words. They may be non English, but having in mind there are people who share the same language with him, they're also reading that. I also want to report Rickso for double ramming and making it uneasy for me to jail a suspect. I am not sure if this report will be accepted since, even tho I translated the offensive material but this also goes as a reminder who they are and their behaviour. Thank you for your time.  

laukoatesz

Firstly you could not write our names corretly, I think if you are writing a report, that would be a basic competence to quotes corretly...

On the other hand there is a special sate, and i cannot understand it totaly: so the cops can ram when they persecute someone, but in this situation the other players musn't do that?

Unfortatelly your uploaded video is private, we can not check it.

I think the only foul that we did, to write on the chat not in english, but writing funny word on your own lang could be funny, too bad if you handle it too seriously and you are offended by this.

Jenis

The video is on Public now. I didn't noticed it was on private.

Sjomp

Ricsko has been warned for ramming.

laukoatesz has been banned for 7 days for insulting/disrespectful language.