Jenis ban appeal

Started by Jenis, November 15, 2021, 20:50

Jenis

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: Aproximately 1 year ago
Reason of ban: Crashing airplanes into players
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
Note, I couldn't get the Ban ID since my account is disabled when I log in so I cannot input the correct Ban ID. I used my old ban ID from 2017 just to get trough required fields.

I was using Shamal, I was conciously crashing plane into players for fun. I knew I was going to be banned, I was using excuses like " Mayday " or stuff like " oups sorry acidentally " but I was fairly banned and I deserved it.

More than a year later, I think I am ready to play again nicely without breaking the rules. I got over that hype with planes and terrorism. Everyone who knows me, knows that I am not a bad guy. It was just my stupid period of stupdiness that made me do stupid stuff. But I am behind that really. Give me another and last chance.

Screenshot:
Sorry I don't have any screenshots, It was looong time ago.

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

CarlJohnson

Your account was locked after 180+ days of ban, it won't be unlocked. You are free to play on a new account.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Sjomp

The length of your ban has been reset to the normal days for a divebombing ban. (60 days)
Don't divebomb again because the next time is a fair 180 days ban.

So account enabled, welcome back :)