News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

SA-MP IOS?

Started by RaceRX, October 13, 2021, 02:19

RaceRX

I saw they have samp for Android, but it's all sketchy links. Is there a samp for iOS? If so can someone drop a link that they use or trust?
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Emily

haven't seen any iOS things... mainly due to Apple's harsher restrictions on file editing and the like. Might be able to work it in a jailbreak but I have yet to see if there's any samp mods out there.

SAMP Launcher is on the Google Play Store. It's the one I use and it works just fine, despite the minor drawbacks of not being able to use most of the mapped islands. Only Sandus, Alcatraz, and the mainland are working as of yet.

As a quick tutorial, based on what I did:

• Download from Google Play.
  • Open app and hit the install client button from the main screen. Hit yes. It will download and when it's done and asks for installation of the apk, hit auto. You'll have to allow unknown sources.
  • Once that's done, go back to the Launcher and select full for the cache selection.
  • It'll take you back where you have to install client again. Hit that and select yes. It will download the game, about 2.3GB.
  • After all that, cash money. You can add CT to the favorites list. (From the main screen servers are at the center of the bottom then select favorites. There are also some additional options like timestamp for the chat and fps you can toggle.)

All in all, it's neat, but not very usable if you want the full experience. It's something I threw on an old LG G5 just to use in downtime with a hotspot or wifi.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT