News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Mobile phone

Started by Future, August 29, 2021, 19:54

Future

Sorry for this suggestion, and i think I'm the only one using mobile phone.

My suggestion is:

Phone users can now load the custom maps

Add cmd (/fuel) when the truck is adjacent to gas station no need to press the spacebar(There's no spacebar in mobile phone)

I will provide some screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/mZ1wUB6

For those Admins and Moderators wants to try this samp mobile if it is legal or illegal, you can DM me on discord. fuse#9857 or pm me here in forum.

Thank you so much for understanding.

EDIT: Sandus and alcatraz and unreasting desert maps are working and the rest maps is not.

https://imgur.com/a/ezkOMr8
072619?

Hobo

I don't know anything about the mobile version, but it looks like the custom map gets cut off at the edge of the default map. I'm guessing this is a limit of the mobile version and not something that can be fixed server side.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Future

I used poor specs phone and high end phone i exprienced the same, then sandus and alcatraz is working very well and the rest custom maps is not.
072619?

Dobby

Quote from: Hobo on August 29, 2021, 20:39
I don't know anything about the mobile version, but it looks like the custom map gets cut off at the edge of the default map. I'm guessing this is a limit of the mobile version and not something that can be fixed server side.

If its the app store version its based on leaked SA:MP 0.2 source code (technically illegal). So its missing a lot of features.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

CarlJohnson

Quote from: [SQ]Fusion on August 30, 2021, 10:24
I used poor specs phone and high end phone i exprienced the same, then sandus and alcatraz is working very well and the rest custom maps is not.
I don't think we can do anything about the maps, it's not a server issue but mobile client issue. As far as fuel is concerned, you can always stock up on fuel cans. Still I will look if /fuel can use some improvements.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview