Tony_Toretto ban appeal

Started by TonyTorettosTowingService, May 02, 2021, 01:20

TonyTorettosTowingService

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 01/05/2021 19:55
Reason of ban: vehicle repair hacks
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
estaba conduciendo mi coach cuando doy /Fix y no pasa nada no se repara fisicamente y sale perfect y estoy baneado por admin cuando no habia admin ni moderador online en ese momento parece una broma porque recien me desbanearon y yo no hice nada solo di /fix y no me cargo el mensaje de esperar asistencia nose porque paso yo creo porque mi internet anda mal porfavor desbeneenme porque desistale todo lo ke tenia en mi gta anterior solo puse ese bus diseñado por mi

Screenshot:
https://scontent.fscl9-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/181283768_906109166840798_402721961056673866_n.png?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_eui2=AeFGKkJZj5Je8ZGnIqxSvsDB3DsrAI1kaR3cOysAjWRpHR2fNZxLZSuZ3iKRlVDlM1I&_nc_ohc=zy4Jru7p-esAX9kbT8L&_nc_ht=scontent.fscl9-2.fna&oh=040408b2fffdba6280618312c4d2a37b&oe=60B4AEFB

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

I was driving my coach when I give / Fix and nothing happens, it is not physically repaired and it comes out perfect and I am banned by admin when there was no admin or moderator online at that time it seems like a joke because they just knocked me out and I did not do anything I just gave / fix And I do not charge the message to wait for assistance.

pic sorry for low quality

Shock

i was online my friend :) will post proof soon
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Shock

First of all you did more than used repair hack.
what i found in the hour spectating you was you using Repair hack, Nitro hack, Airbreak hack.
Secondly you did not type /Fix or /fixcar in the whole hour i've spectated.

Sorry about the huge watermark didnt know it will be there after export
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Eurobeat

You were given a second chance and decided to abuse my trust. Ban appeal rejected