Tony_Toretto ban appeal

Started by TonyTorettosTowingService, April 29, 2021, 22:12

TonyTorettosTowingService

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 29/04/2021  16:27
Reason of ban: Cheats by Admin Tyler
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
Hello I was working on my pantera friend's coach when admin tyler banned me for no reason and I have screens of that I hope they will regret giving me ban because I see no reason or proof that I have already committed cheats and I hope they sanction the administrator tyler for what happened

Screenshot:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-gBbZsfNzFM8/YIshALd3KFI/AAAAAAAAGxU/27OaFRqr-hkFuitgucho1EF1nDnXcuoJQCLcBGAsYHQ/sa-mp-839.png                     https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SGw1MKoluEM/YIshA9Uoe0I/AAAAAAAAGxY/10RYP3S4YHUis0P-nU1zxx6FeQTyhCtRgCLcBGAsYHQ/sa-mp-840.png        

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

j7n

I saw you repair your car with a cheat after crashes multiple times after I had warned you not to do so a couple days earlier.

https://imgur.com/a/kU4hDeY

hello jonas and what does that have to do with today's ban? is there any proof of that? In my opinion you have always used power against others

Tyler

I will upload my proof at some point this evening

Can Tony_Torertto please refrain from making false reports against moderators..

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Tyler

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

hello tyler there are 2 videos and only test the supposedly farudulent repair but the acceleration is use of the fixed CC in the key number 3 above W where I configure it instead of Crtl and another thing all player that is given ban is given at least one opportunity to change and something else, the ban you gave me is out of the regulations because it was not given at the time of the cheating, it was given about half an hour later, at most it is bug abuse rather than cheat, that's why I only appeal to a reduction of the ban time and regarding the reports against the moderators are not false because Jonas_Nicholls_II is misusing his position as moderator because he was not able to open a formal report against me I only advise you Tyler Blockski of Private way for you to watch me and that is not allowed within the regulations so I will try to continue reporting to you for misuse of the administrator load and jonas for misuse of the moderator position and another thing here there are people who cheat worse and you do not do anything to them and others like Manijak who use speed hack give you a chance to return I hope they reduce the ban time to 160 days because I have not done anything as bad as Manijak and other players who do use hacks give them the opportunity to come back and change  , Another thing, the moment of the ban was after they surprised me, it is not within the administrator regulations, those behaviors if you see someone cheat because they do not give ban at the best time to avoid problems, it shows that it is the work of Jonas who is gossiping , here is a photo of the moment of the ban

Eurobeat

Coaches don't accelerate to 100kph in 3 seconds(cruise control does not do that) and they don't brake from max speed to 0 instantly, and they certainly don't fix themselves. Do you admit to using hacks? Do you agree to remove these hacks and never to use them again? Please don't write an essay because it's very hard to understand them(or write in your native language and someone can translate it for me), a simple "Yes I agree to remove my hacks" is fine

I admit the fraudulent repair but the acceleration is a bug not hack because it does not always happen If I completely change my gta to original without hacks or cheats, can I play the server again with my account? If so, I immediately remove everything there is and leave it original without hacks or anything.

Eurobeat

Quote from: TonyTorettosTowingService on May 01, 2021, 00:12
If I completely change my gta to original without hacks or cheats, can I play the server again with my account? If so, I immediately remove everything there is and leave it original without hacks or anything.
Yes this is fine, unbanned