MaNiJaK ban appeal

Started by MaNiJaK, March 18, 2021, 18:35

MaNiJaK

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: SpeedHack
Reason of ban: Speedhack
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
I was driving Linerunner in that moment,i don't know why i'm baned therefore i was driving that truck all time.When i get bande i was i Bayside

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/DoJB0h4

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Eurobeat

Linerunners don't go 110 uphill(and hardly anywhere else). Do you admit that you used cheats to gain an advantage over other players?

MaNiJaK

Look,i'm playing on some RolePlay server and that server have personal mods for car,trucks and more.For that truck i have mod it looks like Optimus Prime.I don't have some boost or speed hack or cheat engine.If you give me unban il turn off mods for that server

CarlJohnson

This is me trying to reproduce your speed, and checking my speed going downhill. In both the attempt I could not go over 90 KM/H. Yet you were managing to speed up going uphill.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

MaNiJaK

I have mod for that truck

This pictures are my evidence

Sjomp

It looks like the truck mod changed the handling lines to.
Can you remove the truck mod and post a picture here please? Also check if your speed is still faster then normal in a linerunner.

There are a lot of mods posted here: https://forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/board,72.0.html
Most of them are tested and ok to use, sometimes when you download mods from the internet it changes the handling of it like top speed and powers.
You are not allowed to use mods in the server that changes handling lines.

If you post a picture that you removed the mod we will unban you, but makes sure you don't install mods that changes handling again.
You can always ask a mod/admin ingame via /a to check your mod if it's laggy or if they see something unusual to it.

MaNiJaK

This two pictures are without mod

Now is every thing normal.Cane i now get unban,i promise i won't use mods

Sjomp

Unbanned, if you install mods again make sure you don't change the handling file again.