heterosexual ban appeal

Started by Darien, February 25, 2021, 20:01

Darien

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 25-02-2021
Reason of ban: disrespectful behavior
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
I was offline

Screenshot:
i was offline

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Darien

i forgot to post explanation

i got banned because of this report(?) https://forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,59616.0.html and i even explained why i said the things i did and to what they were referring and the admin still bans? and 30 days? are you serious? go re-read my explanation in that thread and either unban me or reduce the ban length because it's ridiculous enough to get banned at all for that

Sjomp

It's not only based on that report.
It's also considering the pictures in this report: https://forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,59629.0.html
And the fact you have been banned and warned in the past multiple times.

Wait for another admin to review your ban.

Darien

ok sjomp that explanation makes more sense than the random 30 day ban but still "banned in the past" i've come back after 1086 days and those bans still matter? i don't even remember what those bans were about

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Darien on February 27, 2021, 21:37
ok sjomp that explanation makes more sense than the random 30 day ban but still "banned in the past" i've come back after 1086 days and those bans still matter? i don't even remember what those bans were about
Yet after 1086 days, you are keeping the same attitude, either change it or you will stay banned.

Ban is fair but I have lowered it to 15 days, if you continue with your act, we will take more strict action.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS