Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Mobile samp (need help)

Started by Alus, November 29, 2020, 15:42

Alus

Hey guys.
I discovered mobile samp and got it to work,
But for me trailers doesnt recognize as attached, cant do /w, and gui menus doesnt work, doesn't show speed and fuel. Moskri told me everything works on his mobile samp.
Please share me link for fully working mobile samp.

Thank you!

LarsM

My cousin got it worked and played ct for a minute. /w works, you just actually have to type it on a text field just like normal samp (but you have to press G on a keyboard as if you're typing to get in a vehicle as passenger which is weird). can't refuel btw as there is no actual brake on mobile gta sa, only reverse button

Alus

Quote from: LarsM on November 29, 2020, 18:27
My cousin got it worked and played ct for a minute. /w works, you just actually have to type it on a text field just like normal samp (but you have to press G on a keyboard as if you're typing to get in a vehicle as passenger which is weird). can't refuel btw as there is no actual brake on mobile gta sa, only reverse button

/w only worked with flatbed for me, with trailer shows no trailer attached and when driven off some time it dissapears... Does GUI worked for your cousin? He could select any job? Maybe you got a link? THanks

LarsM

too bad he has the same problem when it comes to UI, it stays on first (default) selection and you have to press spawn, also no player and unoccupied vehicles icons on map whatsoever. you both might have used a same client. Did you get it from some russian site ?

Alus

I found a good version where everything works except Space, link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.unisamp_mobile.launcher

Warning: delete old samp and gta sa files and then install.

LarsM

nice find! we didn't even think of finding it on play store :thonk: 

Cloud1973

it's not a brake for refuel, it is the Handbrake, which i have GTA SA mobile and it does have an on screen button for the handbrake. The reverse is actually a Brake/Reverse which is the same as regular PC or console GTA SA

LarsM

what do you mean ? my cousin is pressing that same button and he's reversing (doesn't stop).
He also tried holding the space button with the on-screen keyboard, the same way you get in a vehicle as a passenger. I think there is just no way to refuel on convoy trucking with samp mobile the way things are.

question to op. have you played ct on your samp mobile yet for like 10 minutes ? cause in our client, you'll just inevitably get desync'ed even if your connection is not even lagging. 5 minutes top

Loup

Quote from: LarsM on December 02, 2020, 16:09
I think there is just no way to refuel on convoy trucking with samp mobile the way things are.

I think you can use this technique:

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Dobby

Quote from: LarsM on December 02, 2020, 16:09
what do you mean ? my cousin is pressing that same button and he's reversing (doesn't stop).
He also tried holding the space button with the on-screen keyboard, the same way you get in a vehicle as a passenger. I think there is just no way to refuel on convoy trucking with samp mobile the way things are.

question to op. have you played ct on your samp mobile yet for like 10 minutes ? cause in our client, you'll just inevitably get desync'ed even if your connection is not even lagging. 5 minutes top

I don't know why its called SA:MP mobile. It is not SA:MP, it wasn't released from the SA:MP team. Its based on old, stolen source code. CT checks for KEY_HANDBRAKE (if i remember right), and i'm not even sure thats possible on mobile, someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Also, have you inspected these random APK's that are floating about? They could be logging your keystrokes (when you enter a password), or even running something malacious in the background.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Cloud1973

I wouldn't waste my time trying samp on a mobile phone, what i AM saying is the brake is not what you refuel with on the server, it is the HANDBRAKE. If using a keyboard on PC version of GTA the space bar is the handbrake not the brake, S is actually the brake and reverse, after you stop it automatically switches to reverse. And i have the mobile version of GTA SA on my android phone, and yes there is a HANDBRAKE on the screen. The handbrake only locks up the rear tires not stopping all 4 tires. except on the monster truck, the handbrake doesn't stop it at all just makes it so the back wheels turn with the steering when held. So it is not a BRAKE.

TiPiR

Hi.
Try to use PC and SA:MP can run fine.
Just don't use the Steam or Direct2Drive versions because this versions
not currently supported and cannot be downgraded.
https://www.sa-mp.com/download.php
I hope how this is helped to you. :D