screwy (intentional ramming / blocking)

Started by FaZe1337Sajmon420PL, November 13, 2020, 23:17

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Player reported:

Rule broken: intentional ramming / blocking
Date and time: 23:26 12/11 Paris time

Proof:
First time he ramms me so I try to pass him fast but second time he ramms me again and somehow crashes. I think this guy has bad connection. Very aggressive driver though.

danielreis

screwy warned me by PM that two players were ramming others players. One was Cash.

just as a testimony - unfortunately I have no images - the cash player also hit my car on the 12th of November, at the curve that connects Tierra Robada to Milestone. Luckily I didn't miss the mission. But he followed me in a red car from Redstone until he caused the accident.

For not having made images, and the recording failed, I did not open a repport, but I am happy to see that he was banned for his actions.

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: danielreis on November 14, 2020, 15:25
screwy warned me by PM that two players were ramming others players. One was Cash.

just as a testimony - unfortunately I have no images - the cash player also hit my car on the 12th of November, at the curve that connects Tierra Robada to Milestone. Luckily I didn't miss the mission. But he followed me in a red car from Redstone until he caused the accident.

For not having made images, and the recording failed, I did not open a repport, but I am happy to see that he was banned for his actions.
if you think i rammed you go ahead and open another report, ur not contributing to this case  :ccmas:

Eurobeat

Screwy has been verbally warned and you have been forum warned