Lithuanian_Trucker (insulting / disrespect / threats)

Started by Nissan_, September 29, 2020, 17:59

Nissan_

Player reported:

Rule broken: insulting / disrespect / threats
Date and time: 29/09/2020

Proof:
Here are a few screenshots of this constant provoking today:

That was him already trying to provoke me as soon as he had just joined the server.
Here are more:

Also provoking me in PM in Lithuanian.

This all started when Lithuanian_Trucker started calling Lithuanians Russians, which I found to be very racist, and took offense. I should not have done what I did a few days ago, because I had insulted Lithuanian_Trucker, but matured up and did not do it anymore.

I was told that he is very provokative and is always trying to get a reaction out of people for no reason. I see no reason to accept the racist remarks he constantly puts out, and unfortunately I got extremely mad when he did. I am sick of this guy provoking, and can upload more screenshots of him doing this if asked.

He can tell you that I was insulting him beforehand, which I ultimately did - a week ago, maybe even longer. I am sorry for that, but I do not accept racism. I see no reason for this guy to constantly provoke me everytime he sees me. It ruins my experience on the server and I'm sure it is the same for others.

Here are the chatlogs (I don't know if you accept them or not): https://justpaste.it/61f39

Nissan_

Hello, I'd like to add that he's still insulting people and acting like a complete, toxic bully. He was talking crap about Fatchode123 everytime he joined - he still proceeds to throw constant digs at me out of nowhere. Also, it's been like a week, could I get a response sometime soon please.

Here are the images:

Sjomp