Can we make /13 so it actually works?

Started by sorin, May 08, 2020, 16:17

sorin

To be honest the weather report cmd is useless so my suggestion is to actually change the weather when we type /13.

There were times that i got rain from Narwick till Wet County.

:like: or  :dislike:

SHELL

Hobo

You want to be able to change the weather with /13? Nah.

I think /13 should send the current weather to chat though.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Waze

Quote from: Hobo on May 08, 2020, 19:00
[highlight=pink]Chou Tzuyu[/highlight]
[spoiler]

Vuk.

+1 :like:

shen

You want to be able to change the weather with /13? Nah.

(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

PeeJay

For me, the trucker who asks for /13 actually wants to collect weather information from other truckers who are in different places so he (the one who asks for /13) can anticipate the weather when he comes there.

My thoughts only tho  :))

Loup

I guess it was always used like that, /13 Rain and it shows 10-13 Rain (Weather Report) and for location to be added we use /h Rain. But anyways it will be also good to have location in /13  :like:

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Spekter

Quote from: PeeJay on May 09, 2020, 04:56
For me, the trucker who asks for /13 actually wants to collect weather information from other truckers who are in different places so he (the one who asks for /13) can anticipate the weather when he comes there.

This basically, I think this is the purpose the command has been designed for. When you do /13, you are asking for a weather report and not doing one yourself. Other players would then reply with /h and the current weather. Needs no changes in my opinion, and changing the weather with /13 definitely makes no sense.

sorin

Quote from: PeeJay on May 09, 2020, 04:56

Quote from: Loup on May 09, 2020, 18:01I guess it was always used like that, /13 Rain and it shows 10-13 Rain (Weather Report) and for location to be added we use /h Rain. But anyways it will be also good to have location in /13  :like:
Quote from: Spekter on May 09, 2020, 18:27
Quote from: PeeJay on May 09, 2020, 04:56For me, the trucker who asks for /13 actually wants to collect weather information from other truckers who are in different places so he (the one who asks for /13) can anticipate the weather when he comes there.My thoughts only tho  :)) 
This basically, I think this is the purpose the command has been designed for. When you do /13, you are asking for a weather report and not doing one yourself. Other players would then reply with /h and the current weather. Needs no changes in my opinion, and changing the weather with /13 definitely makes no sense.

You're right about this guys.
I didn't think this one through,next time i'll make some research before i crate a suggestion/topic.  :derp: