PoliceH ban appeal

Started by Policie., May 07, 2020, 17:10

Policie.

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 07/05/2020 18:03
Reason of ban: "cool off"
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
So the story is..

This (noob) cop, was camping me for 4-5hrs straight.. didn't leave me alone, not even when i did artics, he didnt fine or weigh anyone.
Everythime i get ready to rob a house, he standing behind me or at unload waiting for me to arrive to block me right before i enter it, this is load and unload camping.

At 18:00 it got out of hands, and w/o warning i received a ban, because i was about to ram the living ... out of him, wich i as doubtingto do already even knowing i drove off with the dumper already.

I'm not the only one who has to be punished, there is a diffrence between campign and waiting and only targeting one player, as COP you should do your job indeed, but i'm not the only person in the game, and if i waited for him to leave SF, i received a mssg that ideling isnt allowed, im not risking things.

more people can confirm this, but this is between me and Eurobeat, not any other player.

Screenshot:
didn't take.

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Policie.

Since i can't edit;

Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Eurobeat

Kashino was being watched for basically the entire time(as well as yourself) and was actually fining and weighing players, wanted players take priority(that is afterall the only way to complete the cop achievement) which is why he stayed in SF whilst you were doing thief work there.

[17:57:30] Officer Kashino jailed PoliceH for 2 minutes

[17:57:40] Deliver fuel to 3 gas stations

[17:57:43] <PoliceH> *why are you FCKING blocking the unload?!

[17:57:51] <Kashino> here we go again

[17:57:51] <PoliceH> what kind of idiot are you?!

[17:57:52] <Hobo> Because he can

[17:57:54] <Eurobeat> lmao

[17:57:58] <Eurobeat> aw shit here we go again

[17:58:03] <Kashino> :)))

[17:58:07] <PoliceH> im getting the dumper

[17:58:11] PoliceH bailed out of jail!

[17:58:11] PoliceH entered command /bailout

[17:58:14] PoliceH entered command /kill

[17:58:19] <Kashino> goo

[17:58:24] <BMW[MPower]> Kashino u are not idiot, idiot is who is allow u to be cop

[17:58:38] <Hobo> You can block a suspect's unload as cop

[17:58:41] <Hobo> Stop whining

[17:59:20] <Kashino> that guy with car name  chill

[17:59:21] Kashino issued ticket to player

[18:00:31] PoliceH entered command /kill

[18:01:04] <PoliceH> imm going to enjoy this

[18:01:23] <DiabloPProcento> Kashino did you let PoliceH unload first ?

[18:01:27] <PoliceH> nope

[18:01:29] <Kashino> cmoon

[18:01:33] <Kashino> nope

[18:01:38] PoliceH has been banned for 1 days by admin: how about you take some time to cool off instead/slap Eurobeat

[18:01:38] PoliceH is disconnecting

This is as far as I know the second time today that you threatened to ram Kashino with a dumper. Kashino was doing what police players are supposed to do - jail wanted players and stopping thieves from unloading(which would be farming if he let you unload before jailing you btw). The ban was my attempt at giving you a day to cool off before you did something childish because of a short temper and got yourself banned for 7 days.

Also the ban reason has been fixed

Policie.

Quote from: Eurobeat on May 07, 2020, 17:41
Kashino was being watched for basically the entire time(as well as yourself) and was actually fining and weighing players, wanted players take priority(that is afterall the only way to complete the cop achievement) which is why he stayed in SF whilst you were doing thief work there.

[17:57:30] Officer Kashino jailed PoliceH for 2 minutes

[17:57:40] Deliver fuel to 3 gas stations

[17:57:43] <PoliceH> *why are you FCKING blocking the unload?!

[17:57:51] <Kashino> here we go again

[17:57:51] <PoliceH> what kind of idiot are you?!

[17:57:52] <Hobo> Because he can

[17:57:54] <Eurobeat> lmao

[17:57:58] <Eurobeat> aw shit here we go again

[17:58:03] <Kashino> :)))

[17:58:07] <PoliceH> im getting the dumper

[17:58:11] PoliceH bailed out of jail!

[17:58:11] PoliceH entered command /bailout

[17:58:14] PoliceH entered command /kill

[17:58:19] <Kashino> goo

[17:58:24] <BMW[MPower]> Kashino u are not idiot, idiot is who is allow u to be cop

[17:58:38] <Hobo> You can block a suspect's unload as cop

[17:58:41] <Hobo> Stop whining

[17:59:20] <Kashino> that guy with car name  chill

[17:59:21] Kashino issued ticket to player

[18:00:31] PoliceH entered command /kill

[18:01:04] <PoliceH> imm going to enjoy this

[18:01:23] <DiabloPProcento> Kashino did you let PoliceH unload first ?

[18:01:27] <PoliceH> nope

[18:01:29] <Kashino> cmoon

[18:01:33] <Kashino> nope

[18:01:38] PoliceH has been banned for 1 days by admin: how about you take some time to cool off instead/slap Eurobeat

[18:01:38] PoliceH is disconnecting

This is as far as I know the second time today that you threatened to ram Kashino with a dumper. Kashino was doing what police players are supposed to do - jail wanted players and stopping thieves from unloading(which would be farming if he let you unload before jailing you btw). The ban was my attempt at giving you a day to cool off before you did something childish because of a short temper and got yourself banned for 7 days.

Also the ban reason has been fixed

Im not denying i wanted to ram im, but i didn't i was in a dumper when you banned me, in LV, thats a long way form SF anyways,

But sure point made. Next time muting will help also, i'll probally ragequit but he is camping as hell, and thats not okay, but sure you're the admin, but im not sitting on 24hrs if a warning could have done the trick, its Quarantaine, we all want to play..

Sjomp

Cops are suposed to do their jobs this means weighting players, fining players and arresting suspects.
Arresting suspects is the most important thing about their job as they get score this way.
They are allowed to camp at a place and it's stupid if thiefs think they can still get wanted when the cops are near.
You can do thief missions anywhere on the map so just go to another place when you are scared to get caught by the cops.

But let this be a reminder for everyone, raging on cops in mainchat is still against the rules.
Quote from: mick88 on November 25, 2010, 22:35
6) Respect other players and their properties. Do not insult or annoy players, do not ask them for money. Do not contact them if they don't wish to be contacted.
Raging at cops for doing their job is very annoying for the cop and other players online, I will remind staff members of this rule so they will take action against players breaking it.

I will unban you for now as the proof we have is little, so you can play again tomorrow.
Don't rage on cops again because you will get punished.