News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Stopped working gta sa

Started by Future, April 25, 2020, 20:16

Future

When i open singleplayer/samp the game will open.. then blackscreen and stopped working..
072619?

Boer.

S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O ™

Sjomp

Have you tried deleting gta_sa.set from your gta sa user files?

Zeke

1. Mods - If you have mods try checking them one by one if they are compatible with sa-mp
2. Game Files Corrupted - since you're also crashing in singleplayer, maybe some of the files are corrupted. This means you'll have to reinstall both GTA SA and SA-MP
3. Game Drivers - if reinstalling didn't fix it, try reinstalling your drivers.
4. Program - Run Program as Administrator or try Changing Compatibility Mode
5. Game Settings - make a backup of GTA San Andreas User Files then delete it or you can just rename it. Try running the game again so it'll automatically set for your device.

Future

Quote from: Sjomp on April 26, 2020, 11:40
Have you tried deleting gta_sa.set from your gta sa user files?
There's no gta_sa.set...
072619?

Future

Quote from: Zeke on April 26, 2020, 12:02
1. Mods - If you have mods try checking them one by one if they are compatible with sa-mp
2. Game Files Corrupted - since you're also crashing in singleplayer, maybe some of the files are corrupted. This means you'll have to reinstall both GTA SA and SA-MP
5. Game Settings - make a backup of GTA San Andreas User Files then delete it or you can just rename it. Try running the game again so it'll automatically set for your device.
How can i re-install game drivers?
072619?

Future

072619?

Future

072619?

Zeke

Quote from: [SQ]Fusion on April 26, 2020, 18:33

Try updating your DirectX and try going to Control Panel ->  Uninstall a program and check for  Microsoft Visual C++. If you don't have any Here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Quote from: [SQ]Fusion on April 26, 2020, 18:49
http://imgur.com/a/WR4AgEu heres some screenshot..

Are you using original copy of san andreas or cracked one?

Future

Quote from: Zeke on April 26, 2020, 19:04
Quote from: [SQ]Fusion on April 26, 2020, 18:33

Try updating your DirectX and try going to Control Panel ->  Uninstall a program and check for  Microsoft Visual C++. If you don't have any Here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Quote from: [SQ]Fusion on April 26, 2020, 18:49
http://imgur.com/a/WR4AgEu heres some screenshot..

Are you using original copy of san andreas or cracked one?
i have direct x but microsoft visual i dont know if i have it already.. i will try to download that one.. and yes im using crack version of gta san andreas
072619?

Zeke

Okay, if that don't work try re-cracking your GTA San Andreas. You can search for Crack Only so you don't have to download a new one.

Future

Quote from: Zeke on April 27, 2020, 05:43
Okay, if that don't work try re-cracking your GTA San Andreas. You can search for Crack Only so you don't have to download a new one.
how to re-crack?
072619?

Zeke

By copying the cracked files from the installer you've downloaded to the install directory or main folder of your gta