Rent houses & trade houses

Started by sorin, April 18, 2020, 18:16

sorin

Rent houses
So my ideea for this one sounds like this.
If you're able to rent bases why not houses too?For example a 2 slot house,it costs 3,000,000$. If u want to rent it you should pay 30,000$ per 30days in game.
For a 10 slot house,because everyone want a bigger house and cant afford it,the price is 40,000,000$,renting it you should only pay 400k per 30days in Game too. And so one.

Trade houses
Let us sell the houses between us.
It should have the same system that we already have for cars now.

Marius

SHELL

Boer.

S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O ™

shen

(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

Rockey

Renting isn't the best idea in my opinion. There's plenty of 1-3 slot houses for sale at the moment to which you have to work hard to save up for, that gives new players a goal. Allowing a 'newish' player to reserve such a prestigious house such as a six slot with only a few hours of game time to get that 300/500k gives no ambition to continue earning money.

I instead would suggest simply reducing the cost of 1-2 slot houses as there is SO MANY for sale at the moment. This way new players can secure a house and then eventually vehicles sooner, and then move onto saving the big dollars for higher slots to which experienced players have spent many hours for previously.

As for house trading. Yes, big +1 !! Providing it has some rules so its not abused for the older players to 'loan' their house to an active friend so they don't lose it when inactive. Maybe once you trade a house, you have to buy another house because you can trade yours back?

:dislike: :like:

Vuk.

Quote from: Rockey on April 19, 2020, 09:48
Renting isn't the best idea in my opinion. There's plenty of 1-3 slot houses for sale at the moment to which you have to work hard to save up for, that gives new players a goal. Allowing a 'newish' player to reserve such a prestigious house such as a six slot with only a few hours of game time to get that 300/500k gives no ambition to continue earning money.

I instead would suggest simply reducing the cost of 1-2 slot houses as there is SO MANY for sale at the moment. This way new players can secure a house and then eventually vehicles sooner, and then move onto saving the big dollars for higher slots to which experienced players have spent many hours for previously.

As for house trading. Yes, big +1 !! Providing it has some rules so its not abused for the older players to 'loan' their house to an active friend so they don't lose it when inactive. Maybe once you trade a house, you have to buy another house because you can trade yours back?

:dislike: :like:
I agree with Rockey, renting isn't the best idea but +1 for house trading

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview