Loaning money from Banks

Started by Marius, April 08, 2020, 14:23

Marius

Hello,
I think it would be a good idea if there would be a possibility to loan money from Banks instead of asking players to give you. That way, we won't see the scamming situations anymore and everybody could afford what they want.
The system would have to work something like in real life, a player could ask for a loan for how much he would need and he will have to pay back in a certain amount of time (days, months), with or without a fee.
What do you say :D ?
Credits goes to CJ, he came up with this brilliant idea :3

Waze

[highlight=pink]Chou Tzuyu[/highlight]
[spoiler]

Zeke

R3kT

gogoogogo +1. No more begging for money!

POSITIVE

PeeJay

Boer.

S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O ™

SHELL

Rayman

+1  :like: Yes, but we would like to know what the consequences will be if you don't pay back the loan? Curiosity.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

UncleDrew

sorin

Quote from: Marked_One on April 08, 2020, 20:15
+1  :like: Yes, but we would like to know what the consequences will be if you don't pay back the loan? Curiosity.
You loose the house and all the cars.
========================
But i think it should be done by a form,or something like that,and a staff member to approve the loan.
And i also think you should have an ammount of points/rank to avoid the system being abused by new comers.
Also,if it can be scripted,the money that you get from the loan should only be allowed to be used for buying a house or a car,and if you wont pay back the money to the bank the car would be taken from you(like in real life xD).
========================
Ex: you loan 1,000,000$ for a 1slot,and if you dont pay the money back in lets say 1 month the house will be sold.

Its a great ideea,hope it gets added soon tho xD

Rayman

Quote from: sorin on April 08, 2020, 22:32
Quote from: Marked_One on April 08, 2020, 20:15
You loose the house and all the cars.
========================
But i think it should be done by a form,or something like that,and a staff member to approve the loan.
And i also think you should have an ammount of points/rank to avoid the system being abused by new comers.
Also,if it can be scripted,the money that you get from the loan should only be allowed to be used for buying a house or a car,and if you wont pay back the money to the bank the car would be taken from you(like in real life xD).
========================
Ex: you loan 1,000,000$ for a 1slot,and if you dont pay the money back in lets say 1 month the house will be sold.

Its a great ideea,hope it gets added soon tho xD
I expected worse consequences but thanks for the reply. I hope it will be added because I have never borrowed money from players because there are only problems. Most of the time, someone borrows and stays inactive and then the fun begins.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Rockey

+1 to this with the addition of some set rules for missed repayments and also the loan amount and length could be based on a combination of your current score and playtime?

iRedDawn[DR]

Quote from: Rockey on April 13, 2020, 11:22
+1 to this with the addition of some set rules for missed repayments and also the loan amount and length could be based on a combination of your current score and playtime?

+1

[hide=my best arrest][/hide]

[hide=my death place in The Panopticon, Red County]You can visit me there :( [/hide]

Vuk.

Quote from: iRedDawn[DR] on April 13, 2020, 18:50
Quote from: Rockey on April 13, 2020, 11:22

+1

This. :like:

R3kT

Quote+1 to this with the addition of some set rules for missed repayments and also the loan amount and length could be based on a combination of your current score and playtime?

Would be better if the amount and length are based on the average payout from jobs you get per month

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview