Loaning money from Banks

Started by Marius, April 08, 2020, 14:23

Spekter

Good idea. I'd just add that the maximum amount of money a player can loan and the interest paid to the bank should depend on player's score/rank (or both).

R3kT

Well the current interest system is fine in my opinion. About the amount of loan, if it depends on the player's score/rank, it will be some sort of farming.
Because I think, players can farm score easily by tow missions or van which can give them advantage to loan more money from bank? So it's better if it depends on the average payout the players get from their missions per month or week maybe?

Vuk.

Quote from: R3kT on April 20, 2020, 20:30
Well the current interest system is fine in my opinion. About the amount of loan, if it depends on the player's score/rank, it will be some sort of farming.
Because I think, players can farm score easily by tow missions or van which can give them advantage to loan more money from bank? So it's better if it depends on the average payout the players get from their missions per month or week maybe?
Well you only rank up with truck loads

Spekter

Quote from: R3kT on April 20, 2020, 20:30

I wasn't talking about the interest you get from your account balance, but the extra money you would be paying to the bank when repaying a loan. As for score, I didn't have van/tow on my mind because everyone knows those scores are worthless. I was thinking of truck loads mostly.
And sure, average monthly payout could be a factor but I definitely wouldn't make it the sole deciding parameter.

$nake

with the nice fee only :) and depend of your rank/score :P

Chink.

what about if most of the players make big loans and anyway do not pay?

You will find and punish them? or what.  :))

P.S server have so many good ideas to upgrade some scripts but ...

Chink.

Chink.

Quote from: Chinkunia on April 21, 2020, 10:16
what about if most of the players make big loans and anyway do not pay?

You will find and punish them? or what.  :))

P.S server have so many good ideas to upgrade some scripts but ...

You come play or no forum.  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview