News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

South Luzon Expressway

Started by Clucker, March 28, 2020, 09:02

Clucker

Hello! I've made an Expressway map and this might be the longest road map in the history of mapping in GTA SA-MP with over 615 KM of road (based on the eDistance System filterscript made by EditPawn) and 5 hours of driving from the beginning until to the last interchange of South Luzon Expressway.

Background: South Luzon Expressway is a major road expressway in the largest island (named Luzon Island) in the country of the Philippines. Currently it has 51 KM from the capital of the Philippines (Manila) up until Laguna Province in CALABARZON Region but the government of the Philippines has a plan to extend it up until to the southern most town of the Luzon Island namely "Matnog" in the province of Sorsogon in Region of Bicol adding 420 KMs to the existing 51 KM expressway. It will also pass through 3 Regions and 8 Provinces.

P.S. This will be my last map and the last time I will be playing any video games as I focus on my career Hope you enjoy my map! Download link in the youtube video description and for more information about the map. Good bye Convoy Trucking community :D

UncleDrew

Noice, May I asked if it is released or not?? I like the concept :D Is there any chance I can try it?? And if of course possible, I wanted to help in mapping :D tnx <3 I can help modify Sucat - Calamba if you want :D

Clucker

It is not released since the map is not finished yet (Most likely will not be completed 100%). Is there any chance you can try it? Yes you can, Here's the link of the files needed and read the README.md for instructions: https://github.com/ramBUTO18/GTA-SA-MP-SLEX... Dios Mabalos!  :like: :))

UncleDrew

Thanks but my map editor says "Out of Memory" or when i test it it has a error code of 0x00544BC8

Clucker

error code of 0x00544BC8 is a Object related problem. Typically occurs when too many objects are showing for the client, i.e. more than what it can handle. the solution is try changing the Stream Distance and Draw Distance because in my script it was set in 1000.00 (1000 Meters)....

P.S. Set your default spawn point in main map of san andreas...

shen

(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

Clucker

Post updated: New video link and post decription. Good bye Convoy trucking :D this will be the last time I'll play any video game as I focus on my career! thanks for the memories. Have a good day!  :ccmas:

Clucker

Doc.

thats a really nice map, congrats!
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Clucker

Does anyone has a copy of this file for this map?