Top earners, Welcome message, Supporting system.

Started by Chink., February 14, 2020, 15:18

Chink.

Today's top player list, (money-earning) list /daytop

1) Toppertje today earning 4,357,999$
2) Hobo 1,000,301$
3) And goes on...

Welcome back's (WB) easy command.
When you will do /wb15, It automatically texts player name with Welcome.

11:30:33 Welcome back, Fox!

Support any convoy trucking player. Friend, Newcomer, Whoever.
With this upgrade, after player type /support {name}, All bonuses from every complete mission going to another (chose) player.
For example, club-owned vehicles bonus system. (all bonuses goes to club found).

Bowner

RaceRX

Not to be a dick or anything but you have a lot of ideas for a server that peaked 7-8 years ago
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

$MAD_HATTER$

Bowner

Quote from: RaceRX on February 15, 2020, 20:02
Not to be a dick or anything but you have a lot of ideas for a server that peaked 7-8 years ago

Nothing worng with that. If the server is 7-8 yo dose it mean it get no more updateds?

RaceRX

Quote from: Bowner on February 18, 2020, 08:00

Nothing worng with that. If the server is 7-8 yo dose it mean it get no more updateds?
does modern warfare 2 still get updates? I'd say it's a pretty decent aerver and y'all should enjoy what's there lol it takes a lot of time and effort to script these ideas then of course people abuse everything they can do a lot of thought has to be put into it, one guy gonna spend a week on a complex update for 30 active players that 3 of them are gonna use?
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Bowner

Quote from: RaceRX on February 19, 2020, 22:59

does modern warfare 2 still get updates? I'd say it's a pretty decent aerver and y'all should enjoy what's there lol it takes a lot of time and effort to script these ideas then of course people abuse everything they can do a lot of thought has to be put into it, one guy gonna spend a week on a complex update for 30 active players that 3 of them are gonna use?

hmm yes? why not? i get it that ppl doing it for their free time and im totally respect that, but dont forget they doing it for the community they trying to preserve and if they dont wanna 'waste' their time on the players they got then that seems worng to me. maybe im wrong (hopefully) idk tho.

+ i dont see any admin or team member response to those topics so i dont think its gonna be IG anyway.

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Bowner on February 20, 2020, 13:26

hmm yes? why not? i get it that ppl doing it for their free time and im totally respect that, but dont forget they doing it for the community they trying to preserve and if they dont wanna 'waste' their time on the players they got then that seems worng to me. maybe im wrong (hopefully) idk tho.

+ i dont see any admin or team member response to those topics so i dont think its gonna be IG anyway.
But most of us don't have free-time anymore, we have colleges / jobs which takes most of our time and only free-time is spent doing something which we like more.
Also just because we don't reply don't mean we don't check it out.

Plus it's not really motivating to work for the type of ungrateful community we have right now, no matter what we'll do, some of the guys always manage to complain. You complain about Christmas changes being the only change for the whole year but do you realise what would happen if we didn't bother to do even that?

It used to be fun, but it's not anymore.

What you guys don't see is mick is not really active anymore, we work on an update, but when it comes to pushing, he's not there, he'll reply after days / weeks but by then we are not free anymore and the update dies before it's even tested. I'm not blaming mick as well, he has a full time job and I understand how busy it can get.

We manually update the server during Christmas which involves a lot of risk of things breaking, a lot of effort and what not but we do it anyway, why? Because it makes player's happy.

Next time you guys want something to happen, maybe come with a better attitude and someone might be motivated enough to make it happen.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Bowner

I get it all, but thats ur "duty", i dont see why its even "debate".. if u cant or dont want to just say so and lock the all thing.

mr.hilly

Quote from: Chinkunia on February 14, 2020, 15:18

2) Hobo 1,000,301$
3) And goes on...

With this upgrade, after player type /support {name}, All bonuses from every complete mission going to another (chose) player.
For example, club-owned vehicles bonus system. (all bonuses goes to club found).

1) why should we care about other pockets? if you curious about it ask it private. players gonna  have plenty of money they might ask to these players money.  -1
2) are you seriously have problems to type 2 letters or if you want you can write full which is rare most of the time players write only two letters. -1
3) -1 something seems off. smells like abuse or not needed thing.
But respect for high score players paying attention to new comers and helping them to adapt in server.

shen

Quote from: mr.hilly on June 07, 2020, 19:59
Quote from: Chinkunia on February 14, 2020, 15:18

2) Hobo 1,000,301$
3) And goes on...

1) why should we care about other pockets? if you curious about it ask it private. players gonna  have plenty of money they might ask to these players money.  -1
2) are you seriously have problems to type 2 letters or if you want you can write full which is rare most of the time players write only two letters. -1
3) -1 something seems off. smells like abuse or not needed thing.
But respect for high score players paying attention to new comers and helping them to adapt in server.
:like: right
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

Nexus.

1. This seems nice, +1
2. Can't you type a simple two words? You can use 'wb', there's no harm in it. -1
3. -1

$nake

Quote from: CarlJohnson on February 22, 2020, 04:40
Quote from: Bowner on February 20, 2020, 13:26

But most of us don't have free-time anymore, we have colleges / jobs which takes most of our time and only free-time is spent doing something which we like more.
Also just because we don't reply don't mean we don't check it out.

Plus it's not really motivating to work for the type of ungrateful community we have right now, no matter what we'll do, some of the guys always manage to complain. You complain about Christmas changes being the only change for the whole year but do you realise what would happen if we didn't bother to do even that?

It used to be fun, but it's not anymore.

What you guys don't see is mick is not really active anymore, we work on an update, but when it comes to pushing, he's not there, he'll reply after days / weeks but by then we are not free anymore and the update dies before it's even tested. I'm not blaming mick as well, he has a full time job and I understand how busy it can get.

We manually update the server during Christmas which involves a lot of risk of things breaking, a lot of effort and what not but we do it anyway, why? Because it makes player's happy.

Next time you guys want something to happen, maybe come with a better attitude and someone might be motivated enough to make it happen.
Now you understand what I said on FB before? One day you will surely agree with me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview