Lithuanian_Trucker ban appeal

Started by Lithuanian_Trucker, December 20, 2019, 18:13

Lithuanian_Trucker

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 2019-12-18
Reason of ban: Insulting/disrespect
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
I admit I was insulting David. I'm sorry. It won't happen again, I promise. If it happens, you can ban me permanently. It's Christmas time. At least in Lithuania this is peaceful and forgiveness period of time. Please, give me a Christmas present and unban me, if you can. I really want to play in this server on Christmas eve, Christmas and on New Year. If you can't, then please, reduce the length of my ban. If you can't do even that, well, then it is how it is...

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/L0iG87l

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Eurobeat

[hide=images]
[/hide]
You have a serious problem with your behaviour. You literally just got unbanned from another insulting ban. You need to tone it down, control yourself.

Look at the amount of times you've been banned for the same reason, don't you think it's time to stop?

Lithuanian_Trucker

Yes, I know. As I said, if you get more complains about me and my behavior from other players, you can ban me permanently and I will be gone forever.

Tyler

rejected. have a nice christmas

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig