Nexus ban appeal

Started by Nexus., October 21, 2019, 18:06

Nexus.

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: Today, few hours ago
Reason of ban: Farming arrests
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
Farming? I was a cop who was collect fines and simultaneously arresting whosoever comes into wanted list. I arrested many guys like Danuh, PINO, some rookie who didn't pay fine. I used to make the total fine range of server to $600 atleast or under 1K at my best, weighing others like Nesa_Bridzis.

Now as everyone knows DAF first does /200 and then doesn't pays fine on being issued, and which always results in a copchase. He himself says that he wants cop chase. Many cops have done it with him, and I was also doing cop-thief chase with him. Farming is considered when he himself get arrested many times, but that was not case. I played hardly for 1 hour or less I think, and I always lag rammed him on highways to arrest him. Later, his mate BOB also joined the chase, and using different set of cars  we chased, like sometimes firetruck, sometimes sports car. Daf is always in cop thief chase with other cops like for example, he was with shen one day.

But I always did my duty, since maximum time I used cop car so I could fine others, and that too covering
the whole map. Like went Milestone to collect fine which resulted in wanted by a new rookie. Had I been doing farming, I would have never issued fines to other players, or weigh them, or use a 'cop car' all the time. To be frank, there are hardly any players online, and in that too a short time cop chase becomes a problem. I had received a message saying 'Do your cop duty or reclass', but I was collecting fines and all, then with time left, if someone is asking for /200 and doing cop chase, then what is the issue regarding that. And when I quit the server, I get banned. Also, my badge has been revoked.

Earlier there used to cop - thief chases when server had more players, and then no body questioned why one is not doing cop job / arresting others'?I dont know what, but all I know someone using /200 and is wanted, then why should I not ram and arrest them. My stand is clear on this issue.

About personal messages with Daf / PINO - it's a not a sin to say 'yes' to when being asked that does one want achievement - who doesn't. Mostly you are referring to this 'Personal Message log', then you must also know that I was asked for money. Then I later asked back saying you want a house? The reply was positive so I gave him, and I have even asked him to pay back when he does enough artic missions. Just see even with PINO, I arrested him like 3 times straight without letting him even unload, and then he also said 'Dont arrest, I need House Rob Ach'. Even when you go to arrest a money robber, he'll say 'Are you mad? Dont arrest me I am doing achievement'. With that reply, I always said that -'Like you need achievement, I also need achievement, simple as it is'. Like I told PINO.

From my side I was clear on stand, and I don't know what opposite player uses in a message - that is just not my 'FAULT'. Should I disable my PM? I know Eurobeat was online, and he must have seen the personal messages, money transfer and then considered that its a farming. But its not, it's just a confusion.

Screenshot:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Eurobeat

@admin: chatlogs https://forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=58646.0

I don't have enough data to upload the videos, but I'll upload them when I can use the college wifi.

Nexus.

Cancel/lock this, dont want to appeal.