Daf_CF[BE] ban appeal

Started by TheShetlandSheepdog, October 21, 2019, 16:39

TheShetlandSheepdog

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 21/10/2019 14:55
Reason of ban: Farming arrests
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
Evening,

So when I tried to log-in back today I saw I was arrested for farming arrests. After my return to CT I decided it was fun for not paying fines to cops. When I was doing several jobs like towing and van, cops came to me and ask to /pay for my fines. Yet, I (almost, like 99% of the times refused to pay them) because the chase is fun to do in my opinion. Several cops arrested me, almost anyone who is currently active on CT. Lately when my irl friend BOBpeeters comes online, it is a sport of us to take several vehicles (monster truck, dumper, caddy, fast cars and slow cars) and try to chase away from cops.

Farming arrests is considered in my opinion when you are wanted you let yourseld immediately arrest, in our case we tried to run and most of the time we even get jailed 8 or 16 minutes because we can last that long. Several cops as Loup, Catalinn and today Nexus came after us but didn't camp for us, they just waited for us to get tickets and then fined us and we refused to pay and went away. I don't know who banned us or what insinuated we where camping but today me and BOB just ran off a few times from cops, nothing more nothing less. And refusing to /pay isn't illegal in any server rules. So if I could please get unbanned that would be great.

Screenshot:
Banned while offline

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

TheShetlandSheepdog