Question | Money vans robbed

Started by Bowner, September 13, 2019, 08:56

Bowner

So i just got back to my main account (i dont remmeber the forum password so im using this one to post it)

and i got 10/18 achivements and i was wondering how is it possible to do the  'Money vans robbed' achivement.. i mean there is not many players online and the guys that are online are doing mostly artic missions and the one that do 'Money van' will see player trying to fail theyr mission they will just go and do other mission.. idk let me know how to do that.

Rayman

You can farm this pathetic achievement, you only need to find volunteers. I can help because I have only made 100 and I want to get it over with.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Bowner

Quote from: Marked_One on September 13, 2019, 09:35
You can farm this pathetic achievement, you only need to find volunteers. I can help because I have only made 100 and I want to get it over with.

PM me ingame when we're both online ;)

expect this.. lets say i dont fined anyone willing to do it (can fully understend) there is any othere way?

btw same problem with arrests.. almost no one doing thief and dose who do will reclass or w/e when they see cop..

Nexus.

No, there is no other way, apart from farming. You need to find contact which can help you in that. He/she needs to load the van and then you will rob. It's a fast achievement, if you can spend couple of consistent hours. Yeah so since there are hardly any cops, so you need to tell someone to be a temporary cop and then you can be thief. But you better start doing vehicle and house rob, and whenever your helper is online, you switch back to money rob mode. And when helper is offline, turn back to vehicle/house rob. In this way, you are not bored, and you finish your 3 thief jobs.

Location is the key factor, ROB only in North LV. Key locations : LV Bank, LV Cop Station, KACC Military Fuels, Spynbed, Sobell Rail Yards, Redsands etc. Then only you will get shorter unloads like Redsands, Admin Storehouse (LV), Verdant Meadows, or in the worst case Fort Carson.

But if you rob somewhere else like in South LV or central, then you will get long unloads like Red Country etc, so just stick to North LV. There are 3 base which are situated in North LV, just remember to spawn anyone of these which has good number of securicars. I'd say make one base as the main spawn point. Join a CB to stay in touch with helper.

Bowner

Quote from: Nexus. on September 13, 2019, 12:51
No, there is no other way, apart from farming. You need to find contact which can help you in that. He/she needs to load the van and then you will rob. It's a fast achievement, if you can spend couple of consistent hours. Yeah so since there are hardly any cops, so you need to tell someone to be a temporary cop and then you can be thief. But you better start doing vehicle and house rob, and whenever your helper is online, you switch back to money rob mode. And when helper is offline, turn back to vehicle/house rob. In this way, you are not bored, and you finish your 3 thief jobs.

Location is the key factor, ROB only in North LV. Key locations : LV Bank, LV Cop Station, KACC Military Fuels, Spynbed, Sobell Rail Yards, Redsands etc. Then only you will get shorter unloads like Redsands, Admin Storehouse (LV), Verdant Meadows, or in the worst case Fort Carson.

But if you rob somewhere else like in South LV or central, then you will get long unloads like Red Country etc, so just stick to North LV. There are 3 base which are situated in North LV, just remember to spawn anyone of these which has good number of securicars. I'd say make one base as the main spawn point. Join a CB to stay in touch with helper.

lol already done with the house and car rubbing..

its way too much..

honestly i dont see the point of this achievement. i mean when the server was full ok but now.. sorry but its just too annoying to do.

well i guess i got my answer.  thanks  :like:

TheShetlandSheepdog

Why don't they remove this achievement?

Bowner

Quote from: Chris_BEL on October 24, 2019, 23:09
Why don't they remove this achievement?

i guess its not fair for who got it.

im just gonna skip that one unless some one willing to help me farm that.

Xero

I can help you out as I have not done this achievement either due to the same reasons mentioned here. I am usually on at random times so just shoot me a message when you see me online and we can start, assuming one of us can reclass as thief lol We can take turns as well.

Metzi

Hey potato! I can help you too if we meet in game :D

TiPiR