News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Hello everyone!

Started by sardarji, May 27, 2019, 22:11

sardarji

Hey guys! Wow its been a while...I am overwhelmed, It brings back all the unforgettable memories and amazing time i had here. It was a blast. Hours and hours of chatting. Really happy to be here once again. I see many old players are still active on forum.

So how are you guys doing?

Edit:-  Looking at all the topics and found this one:-https://forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=58393.0;all
Damn! Boy am i happy to see all the names.

CarlJohnson

Last seen in-game 56 days ago

Just an hollow topic I guess, anyway welcome back :D
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

sardarji

Well...Samp is history now. Its not surprising to find servers empty but we made it so far and still see players enjoying the game and visiting the forum so i think its appreciable.

Also CT or CVT whatever you call it will always have a place in my heart. So far i have never seen such community and playerbase. I Just wanted to express my gratitude.

Eurobeat

sardarji

Quote from: Eurobeat on May 28, 2019, 21:54
:3
Heyyyy Fish! How are you? How is life in South Africa? Please tell me you havent changed a bit and are still crazy and funny as you used to be.

Eurobeat

I have swine flu but I'm still the same person I think or I could be a drone or maybe I'm the only sentient person and everyone else is a drone with really good AI