News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Police fines

Started by SHELL, May 25, 2019, 12:53

SHELL

Make place in Police station to pay "fines", because we wait 4-5 hours to somebody be cop and ask u for fines...  C:-)

Loup

If players are able to pay their fines in police station, then police players will get no fines, as everyone has already paid their fines to police station.

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Nexus.

It could be like this feature works only when there is no cop online, and the cop which logins next gets the fines? I know this doesn't sound right, but since the player count is down, a lot of players have to ask a player to become a cop for a while to collect fines and then reclass back.

Magri

+1  :like:
I wanted to go for a ride at the /racetrack but I have fines and I can't pay them...

pjnk

+1 I agree
Because when somebody wants to be a cop, he can not switch the class before he pays his fines. :like:

Loup

I don't think this is a good idea at all, but yeah, there should be an alternative I agree on that, but not like this. Everyone would quickly get their fines paid at police station and who ever goes cop will find max 10k (most of the time) and that would just kill the spirit inside every police man, as the big amount has always been paid to police station, no one would even bother going to police class, we can see police class gets already few people and this system might kill all of the remaining ones.

Instead of paying at police station, I think this idea would be fair enough for everyone:

Lets suppose: (When player is online)
I have 10k fines, and I paid at nearest police station, it will save my fines with my name tag (Loup 10,000), who ever goes cop he will NOT get those 10k fines instantly, he has to chase Loup and press 2 (as usually) and it will just sent a message to player that your fines are now paid to the police officer and the player don't have to type anything. After this the cop who pressed 2 at Loup, he will get the saved money from police station which is (Loup 10,000).

(When player offline):
It will just save their money until someone goes cop and fines him by pressing 2 (it will just send them a message that your fines have been paid now or something like that), meanwhile a cop gets online, if he gets more fines he can again go back to police station and get rid of fines.

By this system, there won't be an unfair advantage of (who ever gets first gets all) so they still have to chase them to get their fines and won't get them instantly. It will not kill the spirit of police class as the system will remain on its condition and the players (with fine) will be happy as well as they don't have to wait long for cop to be online.

In a nutshell, a system to deposit the fines by players to police station, and when a police officer gets online, he has to chase and get confirm what amount of fines has been paid by which player by simply going to player and pressing 2, meanwhile players can easily do their work without having a huge amount of fines.

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Rockstar

Bowner

Quote from: Loup on October 11, 2019, 19:04
I don't think this is a good idea at all, but yeah, there should be an alternative I agree on that, but not like this. Everyone would quickly get their fines paid at police station and who ever goes cop will find max 10k (most of the time) and that would just kill the spirit inside every police man, as the big amount has always been paid to police station, no one would even bother going to police class, we can see police class gets already few people and this system might kill all of the remaining ones.

Instead of paying at police station, I think this idea would be fair enough for everyone:

Lets suppose: (When player is online)
I have 10k fines, and I paid at nearest police station, it will save my fines with my name tag (Loup 10,000), who ever goes cop he will NOT get those 10k fines instantly, he has to chase Loup and press 2 (as usually) and it will just sent a message to player that your fines are now paid to the police officer and the player don't have to type anything. After this the cop who pressed 2 at Loup, he will get the saved money from police station which is (Loup 10,000).

(When player offline):
It will just save their money until someone goes cop and fines him by pressing 2 (it will just send them a message that your fines have been paid now or something like that), meanwhile a cop gets online, if he gets more fines he can again go back to police station and get rid of fines.

By this system, there won't be an unfair advantage of (who ever gets first gets all) so they still have to chase them to get their fines and won't get them instantly. It will not kill the spirit of police class as the system will remain on its condition and the players (with fine) will be happy as well as they don't have to wait long for cop to be online.

In a nutshell, a system to deposit the fines by players to police station, and when a police officer gets online, he has to chase and get confirm what amount of fines has been paid by which player by simply going to player and pressing 2, meanwhile players can easily do their work without having a huge amount of fines.

Sounds like a nice idea.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview