$Marlon$ (intentional ramming / blocking)

Started by SmashHammer, May 22, 2019, 19:22

SmashHammer

Player reported:

Rule broken: intentional ramming / blocking
Date and time: 22-5-2019 10 minutes prior to report.

Proof:
As can be seen in the video mentioned under this report, $Marlon$ has rammed be using the shortcut - designed for criminals.

In a previous report I made, then against Pjnk - the following was said ''Also places like this exists so thiefs/suspects have a way to escape, you shouldn't be blocking anyone. (you weren't cop so you couldn't see if pjnk was wanted.)''

(https://forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=58091.0)

This time as you can see I am a cop, Marlon is NOT wanted. He has no 'right' to use this escape route.

I pledge for a warning to be issued to his account. This is a straight up ram, actions like these are truly despicable.
[19:17:14] <Jenis> Smash hammer is supporting America in bombing people in Syria
[19:17:18] Jenis has been muted by admin

SmashHammer

[19:17:14] <Jenis> Smash hammer is supporting America in bombing people in Syria
[19:17:18] Jenis has been muted by admin

CarlJohnson

I don't understand why would you block a shortcut which is commonly used by players? If we wanted players not to use that shortcut, we would have asked mappers to block it already.
Sjomp already asked you to not block anyone yet you continue to do so.
Quote from: Sjomp on November 14, 2018, 18:15
You shouldn't be blocking anyone.
I'm going to warn you for blocking instead and verbally warn $Marlon$ not to ram players when blocked.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS