GEO_el_V3RG4S (intentional ramming / blocking)

Started by Andres01, April 12, 2019, 22:08

Andres01

Player reported:

Rule broken: intentional ramming / blocking
Date and time: always

Proof:
I want to report to geo because it is out of control ... it is an constant danger to society.
he is a provocateur of accidents,Geo el vergas is harmful to health, is an illegal immigrant,he is evil,harmful,scoundrel,unruly, wack, Bad person,unconscious,defective,faulty, a despicable person, foul-mouthed,  it is a danger for women and children, he is a stingy, destroyer of vehicles and... He told me that I would be a fag if I did not report of him.

sa-mp-175" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://es.imgbb.com/'>publicar fotos en internet</a>

GEO$

I do not understand why this subject insults me, he used racist derogatory qualifiers to report me. i was just fixing my truck, i was not blocking the way.

Sjomp

I don't see any ramming or blocking in this picture.

However I translated the line in cb 4:

ya te contagio lo pendejo este andres
**-google translate-**
I already contagious you the asshole this andres

I have sent him a verbal warning to be nice to other players even when he is in a cb channel.

Quote from: Andres01 on April 12, 2019, 22:08
he is a provocateur of accidents,Geo el vergas is harmful to health, is an illegal immigrant,he is evil,harmful,scoundrel,unruly, wack, Bad person,unconscious,defective,faulty, a despicable person, foul-mouthed,  it is a danger for women and children, he is a stingy, destroyer of vehicles and... He told me that I would be a fag if I did not report of him.
Next time don't insult or disrespect anyone in your reports.
You will be punished if you do this again.

So both of you should be nice to each other, don't forget it's almost easter. :D