News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

FiveM

Started by Shock, March 16, 2019, 09:59

Shock

anybody got any decent CT like FiveM servers to recommend?
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Nado

There is Transport Tycoon but it is a big piece of shit compared to CT
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Shock

Quote from: Nado on March 16, 2019, 17:07
There is Transport Tycoon but it is a big piece of shit compared to CT
yea saw it, got bored of it quick
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Joshy

I know I'm breaking the rule on bumping dead posts.

I personally would like to see Convoy Trucking on a modern platform. I saw "Transport Tycoon" in the FiveM server browser and went "ah someone's already done it" but maybe not.

The reason why I'm mentioning this is because I've been thinking of the idea of creating Convoy Trucking V as a side project and have been building up a few pieces to make my life easier when working with FiveM (nothing Convoy Trucking related yet!). It's also a chance for me to make Convoy Trucking my way.

This is not to say I'm actively working on it (my time is limited) and it's not to say you should expect this server to even be a thing - but it would good to know if anyone a) would be interested to play on this server if it was built, and b) has a decent understanding of C#/PostgreSQL & if they would be willing to help develop it.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Night_Fury

Quote from: Joshy on May 15, 2019, 19:58

I personally would like to see Convoy Trucking on a modern platform. I saw "Transport Tycoon" in the FiveM server browser and went "ah someone's already done it" but maybe not.

The reason why I'm mentioning this is because I've been thinking of the idea of creating Convoy Trucking V as a side project and have been building up a few pieces to make my life easier when working with FiveM (nothing Convoy Trucking related yet!). It's also a chance for me to make Convoy Trucking my way.

This is not to say I'm actively working on it (my time is limited) and it's not to say you should expect this server to even be a thing - but it would good to know if anyone a) would be interested to play on this server if it was built, and b) has a decent understanding of C#/PostgreSQL & if they would be willing to help develop it.

I would love to play on it 😊
https://prnt.sc/qdxprr

Only Tyler can do this

James_Jason

James_Jason

Quote from: Night_Fury on May 15, 2019, 23:07

I would love to play on it 😊

I would play on it too

bazingashane0

I am of the opinion that as soon as FiveM came out, mick should have tried to move his focus onto creating a fivem server and gamemode. Its got tons of vehicle mods for it etc.
Instead we have been focusing on a platform that starts to run badly on Windows 10, I cant even alt tab out of windows without it normally freezing cause of win 10/ samp.

The specs required for gta 5 is nothing fancy or is it people dont have good enough pcs for it ?

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Emily

I'd love to see a gta 5 server for Conroy even if it was unofficial. I believe people are getting bored with the current game. It's a game that came out in 2004. Any potato computer can run it nowadays... like even smartphones can run SA.. I feel like this would be a great way to revamp the community. To gain more players. I must say I miss the popular days of this server. This is just one of those games where the more people the merrier the gameplay is.. nowadays, the low player count doesn't even make me want to connect.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Nado

Just go for it, t would attract a lot players, Transport Tycoon has like 3 full servers. I just hope you do the same "method" as CT did, loads from A to B, no RP bullshit.
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Hobo

I'm actively interested. :like: :ccmas:

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Metzi

I would play on the hypothetical server, too. Good luck :like:

Inwin

Hi,

Go for it :) for the future of the concept ;)

RaceRX

SAMP is just way too outdated. I play 5 almost every day if there was a CT server I'd play it every day
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Ian

Quote from: RaceRX on June 20, 2019, 00:43
SAMP is just way too outdated. I play 5 almost every day if there was a CT server I'd play it every day

If you play 5 different servers a day then you aren't using your time wisely!