News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

A little suggestion

Started by Rock_Leon, February 25, 2018, 19:14

Rock_Leon

I was wondering if you could put in help here on forum or in website in any place the vehicles you can use for each mission I mean for van you can use Yosemite, Sadler, etc maybe in help could be like vehicles for missions: artic-  rt+ artic1, flatbed, etc would be nice, sorry if it already exist havent seen yet, and wanted to ask what happened with the log of people that use our cars with pass or shared for removed ? 
Thank you for reading, good day

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Rock_Leon

I was wondering if you could put in help here on forum or in website in any place the vehicles you can use for each mission I mean for van you can use Yosemite, Sadler, etc maybe in help could be like vehicles for missions: artic-  rt+ artic1, flatbed, etc would be nice, sorry if it already exist havent seen yet, and wanted to ask what happened with the log of people that use our cars with pass or shared for removed ? 

Rock_Leon

Rock_Leon

Rock_Leon

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview