TiPiR (insulting / disrespect / threats)

Started by Razbitze, November 05, 2018, 20:03

Razbitze

Player reported:

Rule broken: insulting / disrespect / threats
Date and time: Yesterday, there are timestamps on scree

Proof:
I was a cop, and I've fined 2 players with low score. One said "bag p**a" (but without censoring the second word), which is an insult in Romanian. I've reported him. Then I've fined the other guy, and he then insulted me in a bad English, as you can see in the screenshot (I guess he was a Romanian too, as he was in the same convoy with the first dude, and both had low scores). Screenshot:

I've reported this guy too, and for some minutes I guess nothing happened about it. There was a playercount record for this year (probably), 40 players online at the same time, and someone said there are alot of players around. I've also said that there seem to be alot of nasty Romanian players around, considering those two players that used insults (myself I'm a Romanian too, so this was not a straight insult to some human race).
Then I got shown rules, probably for using the word "nasty". There were only Sjomp and TiPiR at that time online, and I doubt Sjomp did that, because he was busy. I got confused, because I was shown the rules for that word, while the two Romanians that have insulted me were probably all right, tho they have insulted me by purpose. As I was confused, I was like WTF, man, TiPiR, what are you doing? even typed that on chat, without insulting him, I was just in need of an explanation because it was not ok. And at this time, TiPiR, decides I was not in need of any explanation, because he's the admin/mod, and he decides what to do, and as I am just a peasent. So I'm told to shut the fu** up, without any explanation, without anything added later. Screenshot:

*I had to hide that CB message on 2nd screenshot because we were having a private chat going on, and it still is private and should not be public, but I've left the name of the author of the message so you can see it is not related to what happened.

Cordially, yours,
Adan_Ranger.

Sjomp

This is not enough to ban or warn TiPiR.

Also I showed the rules to everyone that insulted or spoke non-english including you.