News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

I can't play SAMP

Started by One[PT], September 09, 2018, 13:54

One[PT]

Hello convoyer's. i need help i rebooted my PC and i had to install GTA and Samp again but nothing it's the same anymore i can't play SAMP doesn´t shows me INTERNET list servers or HOSTED and when i put the Convoy Trucking adress server only shows this.
If someone has any ideas what i can do. i unnistalled and installed almost 10x from different websites and nothing..

https://imgur.com/a/X6UtFn7

/apply Trans One.

mr.hilly

usually that means that server is down but it also appears when you dont have internet connection.
sorry for breaking your hopes but i think there is nothing you can do about it.

One[PT]

strange thing is that i have good internet connection and it worked pretty well till now i dunno why doesn't let me play SAMP it's not Convoy Trucking that is unplayble or with that message log. My Internet list or Hosted doesnt appear no matter what i do.

ty for the reply mate

/apply Trans One.

Atomic_Captain[NK22]

do you have another computer that you can login to just for moment until you can get this one back up and running

CarlJohnson

Are you able to see other servers?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

One[PT]

The only server i'm allowed to see is some Spanish crap Deathmatch nothing else.

/apply Trans One.

CarlJohnson

Try running this in command prompt as administrator: ipconfig /flushdns
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

One[PT]

Well sudently the problem is solved i think it was interfering with OneDrive i unnistalled and i can play now.

Thanks for all the reply's, you can now close this topic or move it to "GTA SAMP" topics for further questions equal to this problem.

/apply Trans One.