For rookies and wannabes

Started by One[PT], July 23, 2018, 11:45

One[PT]

As you all know Convoy Trucking is low players every day and my suggestion is that the scripters or even admins would give someone whos active enough on server the duty of /helper

Hows it works?
A new player as arrived doesn't know a thing about the server so "we" "helpers" would teleport direct to that person and explain step by step what is best or what is not. Of course you need to do some test's to those same persons who get /helper duty..
I'm not sayin' that the admins/mods are bad on what they are doing but not always they're online and help is required all the time.

So the players type /helper and we get the call and we do whatever is possibly to attend that same call. Is like 911 but different.
Thankiu all for reading this, it takes time to do a script like this but in the end would compensate on new players feedback i guess.

/apply Trans One.

Shock

From the "Read before posting"topic

QuoteThe following list contains suggestions which will NOT be added to server, and you must not repost these suggestions;
Click on a entry in the list to see explanation for why it will not be added.

▼ Staff suggestions (incl. new staff ranks like 'helper staff')
Admins manage the staff crew and suggesting new staff members will not affect admin decision. We don't need new staff ranks either since 'helper' is basically a jr.mod.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!