Dux ban appeal

Started by AviatorAysar, March 11, 2018, 16:57

AviatorAysar

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 11/03/2018
Reason of ban: Bug Abuse
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
Dear Admins,

The first day a player started this and we followed him because we thought it is allowed...

I did it for 3 4 times and since the second time I tried to contact admins but they didn't answer.

At the 4th mission, I asked an admin "Tyler" and he said this is not allowed its bug abuse. I told the convoy this will be my last mission and I will not join again and I made some friends leave the convoy..

The next day, they did it again.. I asked the mods (I think it was Lucca and someone else)   He told me there is no rule against this so you can do it...

I am not sure if I did it or not, but I remember that a friend told me to not do it so I stopped or I didn't even do it..(Again I am not sure)

Then I asked another admin "Sjomp". He had no idea about, but still, I followed what Tyler told me and I didn't do it.

And to stop friends from doing it and getting banned, I told admins that I will do it once just to record the bug and report it...

In the same day, I did report it and didn't join the convoy again...

Overall, they started telling me that you are too much scared of admins and they won't do anything.. and I stopped talking with some friends because of this bug.  
+
All the money I got from this convoy was 200 or 300 thousand other got 2 and 3 million... How come we got the same amount of days banned????

So I don't know, the choice is yours, but I don't find the ban is fair to a person trying to be good and not get a single warning on his profile..

Thanks a lot for reading,
Dux :)

Screenshot:
Imgur doesnt work with me

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

CarlJohnson

Unbanned as you reported the bug and didn't abuse it further.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS