News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Easter Eggs Hunting

Started by LaPulga, January 03, 2018, 15:44

LaPulga

Same logic as presents hunting for Christmass and New Year, just for Easter we would hunt the easter eggs. Instead of rotating presents there would be rotating eggs [if it's possible] and instead of santa droping presents, rabbit would drop presents alongside San Andreas.

I think it's was fun for players to look for presents, maybe Easter is ocasion for something similar :D

Give your opinion freealy...  :happycmas:

CarlJohnson

Script is still there, scripted it way back in 2015-16 when I first became a scripter.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

SirBertus

Would be cool to have something like this year-round, maybe cargoboxes dropped by a plane or cargo that fell of a truck or something. Combine it with the random usernames from the limo missions or something, make it say something like "[PlayerName] lost some cargo in [Area]! "There are [CargoLeft] lost cargo's left."

Bracky

Quote from: SirBertus on January 03, 2018, 21:09
Would be cool to have something like this year-round, maybe cargoboxes dropped by a plane or cargo that fell of a truck or something. Combine it with the random usernames from the limo missions or something, make it say something like "[PlayerName] lost some cargo in [Area]! "There are [CargoLeft] lost cargo's left."
You're my fan :)  O0 O0
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
― Albert Einstein

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Razbitze

I agree! Fits San Andreas and Convoy Trucking. We are already cool with the Christmas Presents. Easter Eggs would be cool too!

vlad1skoo

ah yea it will be cool, but first they need to make smthing for valentine day, like cmon when we dont have gf irl at least let us make some gf in ct :D
MY DISCORD SERVER https://discord.gg/Xpu6nBZ

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview