News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Rockets Transport - Club Info

Started by JHarden, August 02, 2017, 23:26

JHarden

Hello guys! Hope you'll like us :) After one of the biggest club base has released, I decided create this club for our game. We're too new for now, but I believe we'll improve together. Our club base is at Lil Probe Inn, Bone County; between Area 51 and Fort Carson.

What we want, what is our goal?

We just want you guys get fun with that. Our first goal is make great friendships, see players help each other and help CT to back old days. We want to see your vehicles there. We'll be happy If players join our club and support our work, that's our goal. We don't want compulsory help, just If you want to give. (like donations etc.). We'll try to do convoy events, other funny events and club challenges. Again, Make CT great again!

I'll give everything for this club. We got Menoun as a our first leader. He gives a lot of support for start our club. Then added Loup and Sweet. Both are really really great guy. If you know them, already you like them. If you don't, step on it! Now, got new leader too named Dux! He came back after a year, he had a club in history, some bad things happened but he's for our family now!

Our club colors is Black-Red. For RoadTrains, /color 3 and 0, for trailers /color 3. Would be great If you'll use our colors, but you're free to use other colors too when outside from base.  :P

Sincerely, J.Harden

Rockets Transport! above the sky!
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL