Server records update?

Started by AMG, April 29, 2017, 19:02

AMG

Hello, I'm doing this because of the 2 last updates you made .
1. I'm not sure this is still availabale.

2. Useless.

3.Who went from 30 to 35? Raha or krisu ?

4.Not anymore

5.Edit this one please

These are just the ones i could find .. maybe there are more .
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

StarFish

Yeah that topic is very old and there are many more things that need to be updated, for example limo and coach record, etc...Also some things are absolutely unnecessary (they make fun only like "first one who climbed Mt. Chiliad drunk" lol :))) and some records arent even in that topic (Spekter and Supreme are the first ones who walked from WC to Bayside in 3 hours, just an example for a record). 
URMJK420

Rahail

When I left server back in 2015, I let Carl handle it. He is very busy now. I have updated some others I'll update when I get home.

Ari

I'm the one with the biggest house on the server. :forever_alone:

Ethan

agree 1000% with reason #2 is unneeded... plus a WHOLE bunch of other ones I cant list by memory....

$nake

Quote from: Ethan on April 30, 2017, 00:17
agree 1000% with reason #2 is unneeded...
ethun pls..

Martin

Quote from: AMG on April 29, 2017, 19:02
2. Useless.

Okay, how about you simply sit down and stop acting tough, eh? He was by far one of the first moderators in this community, so that is NOT useless, as you confronted that line. He might act immature at some points, but he's a human as well and he is a kind one, that actually cares about being helpful, and not doing irrelevant bullshit just like you mentioned there. So next time, reconsider what you are posting; and think with your brain first.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Martin on May 04, 2017, 13:36
2. Useless.

Okay, how about you simply sit down and stop acting tough, eh? He was by far one of the first moderators in this community, so that is NOT useless, as you confronted that line. He might act immature at some points, but he's a human as well and he is a kind one, that actually cares about being helpful, and not doing irrelevant bullshit just like you mentioned there. So next time, reconsider what you are posting; and think with your brain first.
Dr Hax was the first Moderator I believe or the other guy that got banned for airbreaking. This is record is useless, otherwise we should be adding record for every player that gets promoted at the starting of year or before the year ends. I was the last moderator of year 2015, that's a record too i guess?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

AMG

Quote from: Martin on May 04, 2017, 13:36
2. Useless.

I am really using my brain! Show me another 1st moderator from 2012 - 2013 -2014 ... and so on and I wont say nothing about that  .I didnt post that to insult him or to offend anyone . I dont know who you are but can you please stop talking bullshit like you always do when I see your reply on a post ?
I never said I dont respect $nake , I always liked him but that record is just irrelevant there.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Hobo

Can someone add "First moderator of June 2012" to my records? Thanks.  :ccmas:

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Doc.

Add Ethan for "Actually the best spammer")))
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Ethan

Quote from: DOC on May 04, 2017, 18:08

lol. good point

Metzi

Quote from: Ethan on May 04, 2017, 19:57
Quote from: DOC on May 04, 2017, 18:08

lol. good point
I'd say: "Player with most forum posts"

StarFish

URMJK420