Ability to turn off 250$ messages and money transfer messages

Started by StarFish, April 29, 2017, 07:47

StarFish

You can turn off PM, but what about an option in /preferences to turn off 250$ messages and money transfer messages / money transfers from others if you dont want to be disturbed by muted players? Because its annoying if someone is messaging you every 10 seconds and spamming your screen. And if someone wants to send you money, you will just enable it for a while. Oh and F7 button doesnt help, it fucks up the game even more. Please add this feature asap. Or at least that "/ignore ID" feature...thanks in advance. ;)
URMJK420

Martin

Quote from: StarFish on April 29, 2017, 07:47
You can turn off PM, but what about an option in /preferences to turn off 250$ messages and money transfer messages / money transfers from others if you dont want to be disturbed by muted players? Because its annoying if someone is messaging you every 10 seconds and spamming your screen. And if someone wants to send you money, you will just enable it for a while. Oh and F7 button doesnt help, it fucks up the game even more. Please add this feature asap. Or at least that "/ignore ID" feature...thanks in advance. ;)

The /ignore is necessary. Otherwise anything else above that - pointless.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

StarFish

Quote from: Martin on April 29, 2017, 09:29

The /ignore is necessary. Otherwise anything else above that - pointless.
For me it would be useful after todays experience :)
URMJK420

Quentrix

StarFish

Quote from: Quentrix on April 29, 2017, 12:23
#1: That's his opinion.
#2: As stated before, pointless.
3: Useful - thats my opinion. thanks for your opinion guys =)))
URMJK420

Ethan

my opinion of your opinion is we still need the /ignore [name] thing.. thats my opinion  :))

Jenis

the whole thing does not make any sense, show us screenshots how it looks like in practice, show us screenshots where we can see what made you feel pissed off.

StarFish

Quote from: Jenis on May 14, 2017, 15:50

the whole thing does not make any sense, show us screenshots how it looks like in practice, show us screenshots where we can see what made you feel pissed off.
Chill bro, I said everything well. I had bad experience when a muted player was sending me messages every minute, imagine how annoying was that...for me it DOES MAKE sense all the way ;)
URMJK420

Mysterious

Supported, in my opinion we should add /ignore, the ability to turn off money-transfers and $250 messages too because of the given reason.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview