Doing task with truck but without trailer

Started by Jenis, March 29, 2017, 00:24

Metzi

Quote from: R3AP3R on April 01, 2017, 18:15
use a flatbed, the end
If I'm right, Yankee and Barracks can also be used to do artic missions. So, there are more vehicles to choose.

Spekter

Quote from: Ethan on April 01, 2017, 20:02
Quote from: DOC on April 01, 2017, 19:14
Ethan is my teacher
No, youre sinking lower and lower all by yourself.. I have nothing to do with it.

You're sitting on the rock bottom, waiting for him =))))

Jenis

" use flatbed, the end  "

That was one of the most disgusting replies I've received. What is so wrong with doing a task with the truck ? Why so many negative comments? This is samp my friends, from the very beginning of playing while picking the spawn point you are doing actually unrealistic thing, then choosing /work and choosing destinations, hitting in the lamposts, doing /fuel and /fix, and even chatting. All these things are done totally unrealistic and they are in function, but my suggestion is considered to be wrong and unrealistic. Why is it so difficult to accept one suggestion which will at least benefit. Just enable that god damned option /work so you can do it with roadtrain without attaching a trailer and that's it, no problems, happy truckers. Roadtrain is much better than burrito or flatbed, it's not flappable without  trailer and it's very quick. This is trucking server, and frankly, visually and in every aspect it is nicer too see and more compfortable to do task with roadtrain than with burrito, flatbed, burrito or dft. Just accept it and there's nothing wrong, no damage to server will be made, nothing. Just one small shitty option /work and hit the pedal, nothing will be changed at bases nor roads. I dare everyone to drive a roadtrain around the San Andreas map without attached trailer, and you all will see how cool and precious that thing is. When you are bored of doing tasks with trailer, just take the roadtrain, you're still in truck, and go to work.

But no, let's ruin Jenis's suggestion, use shitty flatbed, the end.
:dislike:

Supra

I don't see any point for having missions where you deliver shit in a truck without the trailer??
All the other mission types the server has is somewhat realistic... but this is not, im sorry.. No one does small courier services with a huge road train, it hasnt got any place for storage?

StarFish

Quote from: Supra on April 02, 2017, 16:25
All the other mission types the server has is somewhat realistic... but this is not, im sorry.. No one does small courier services with a huge road train, it hasnt got any place for storage?
^^^ My words, explained perfectly xD This quote should convince all who support this suggestion.
URMJK420

Dobby

Sounds like you're interested in a courier class to me.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Martin

Quote from: Dobby on April 02, 2017, 19:11
Sounds like you're interested in a courier class to me.

THAT ^^^^.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT