Doing task with truck but without trailer

Started by Jenis, March 29, 2017, 00:24

Jenis

Quote from: StarFish on March 31, 2017, 06:30
Quote from: Jenis on March 30, 2017, 11:13
Omg guys, just enable trucks to do tasks like you can do it with burrito, bobcat and similar vehicles.
It's nothing weird, this time we'll do it with trucks and that's it...
-.-
It's already enabled. But you need the trailer to determine the job type (artic, dumper, fuel). Do you want to use linerunner and petrol too? Because I don't think you would be able to do 3 job types only with road train. I say: trailers are better. You just need to learn to drive with them and you'll see it's easy and fast. :)

Omg It's not about how easy or hard it is to do tasks with trailer, this is a suggestion for contrary of that. It would be cool if we could do tasks without trailer using roadtrain, linerun or petrol. That's it..

StarFish

Quote from: Jenis on March 31, 2017, 13:07
Quote from: StarFish on March 31, 2017, 06:30
Quote from: Jenis on March 30, 2017, 11:13
Omg guys, just enable trucks to do tasks like you can do it with burrito, bobcat and similar vehicles.
It's nothing weird, this time we'll do it with trucks and that's it...
-.-
It's already enabled. But you need the trailer to determine the job type (artic, dumper, fuel). Do you want to use linerunner and petrol too? Because I don't think you would be able to do 3 job types only with road train. I say: trailers are better. You just need to learn to drive with them and you'll see it's easy and fast. :)

Omg It's not about how easy or hard it is to do tasks with trailer, this is a suggestion for contrary of that. It would be cool if we could do tasks without trailer using roadtrain, linerun or petrol. That's it..
What you suggest is ok, but I can't see where would you put the goods if not into trailer. Under the seat?  ???
Quote from: StarFish on March 29, 2017, 07:10
what can you deliver by the truck itself? Maybe your passenger lol
URMJK420

Ethan

maybe he wants the big trucks like the roadtrain to act like vans.. deliver small shit

Jenis

Quote from: Ethan on March 31, 2017, 16:05
maybe he wants the big trucks like the roadtrain to act like vans.. deliver small shit

Exactly Ethan !!!!! For delivering small shits, but with roadtrain this time you know..
I see nothing wrong about this, it's even better to do small deliveries with trucks instead of flipable shitty vans

Shock

we have a  dedicated class for missions like that. why add vehicles to it that are completely out of place.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Doc.

The level of sense is getting lower and lower :biggrin:
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Shock

Quote from: DOC on April 01, 2017, 12:20

like in your replys lately
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

StarFish

Quote from: Jenis on April 01, 2017, 11:43
it's even better to do small deliveries with trucks instead of flipable shitty vans
I don't think so, they are faster and smaller, made for short distances. Trucks are made for bigger missions with long distance. Trucks can flip also :))
Quote from: Shock on April 01, 2017, 12:11
we have a  dedicated class for missions like that. why add vehicles to it that are completely out of place.
This. Trucks are trucks, vans are vans...I've never seen for example some pieces of paper or video games delivered by a truck, van is enough for that :))
URMJK420

R3AP3R

Doc.

Quote from: Shock on April 01, 2017, 12:26
Quote from: DOC on April 01, 2017, 12:20

like in your replys lately
Ethan is my teacher

Ethan

Quote from: DOC on April 01, 2017, 19:14
Ethan is my teacher
No, youre sinking lower and lower all by yourself.. I have nothing to do with it.

Doc.

Quote from: Ethan on April 01, 2017, 20:02
Quote from: DOC on April 01, 2017, 19:14
Ethan is my teacher
No, youre sinking lower and lower all by yourself.. I have nothing to do with it.
I meant im taking your example ;o

Ethan

Quote from: DOC on April 01, 2017, 20:05
I meant im taking your example

whatever the fuck example that is..

JHarden

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE