Doing task with truck but without trailer

Started by Jenis, March 29, 2017, 00:24

Jenis

Suggestion:
Make truckers able to do tasks with roadtrain, linerunner and tanker but without attaching a trailer. For example, /work
(poor task examples)
1: Deliver truck paper works from LV Freight Depot to San Fierro Wangs
2: Transfer truck from your truck base to San Fierro
3: Deliver money package from San Fierro to Whetstone

The reason for this is that convoy trucking is server about trucks, we all love the trucks, and driving bobcat or burrito is boring and you feel kinda lonely because you're practically driving a car, and everyone else around you is driving real trucks. In that case doing tasks with roadtrain, linerunner or petrol without using a trailer would be so interesting and players would feel more comfortable. This would be so good for newbies who are not skilled enough for managing trailers. Also, this is how truckers in America are working when they have no smaller vehicles to deliver something.

Ethan

Quote from: Jenis on March 29, 2017, 00:24
Suggestion:
Also, this is how truckers in America are working when they have no smaller vehicles to deliver something.
since when do [Real] truckers not have anything to deliver, like honestly...

Jenis

Quote from: Ethan on March 29, 2017, 00:46
Suggestion:
Also, this is how truckers in America are working when they have no smaller vehicles to deliver something.
since when do [Real] truckers not have anything to deliver, like honestly...

I've seen 10000 times a truck without trailer on road, going for a trailer or delivering something without trailer..

Ethan

lots of trucks dont use a trailer but I havent seen one truck, (like big rig truck) without a trailer, traveling along the road. If I have seen one, no guarantee they are delivering anything, if something, then very small.

youve seen 10000 trucks on the road "going for a trailer or delivering something without trailer.." so you know for a 100% fact that that truck has a delivery to go to?

StarFish

Just no. Trailer is the main part of the truck. Without trailer it's stupid as in game as in real life (what can you deliver by the truck itself? Maybe your passenger lol...). Don't take a bird's wings, it can't fly without them. :)
Plus there is flatbed, dft, duneride and big dumper you can work with and you don't need a trailer.
URMJK420

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

AviatorAysar

Suggestion:
Make truckers able to do tasks with roadtrain, linerunner and tanker but without attaching a trailer. For example, /work
(poor task examples)
1: Deliver truck paper works from LV Freight Depot to San Fierro Wangs
2: Transfer truck from your truck base to San Fierro
3: Deliver money package from San Fierro to Whetstone

The reason for this is that convoy trucking is server about trucks, we all love the trucks, and driving bobcat or burrito is boring and you feel kinda lonely because you're practically driving a car, and everyone else around you is driving real trucks. In that case doing tasks with roadtrain, linerunner or petrol without using a trailer would be so interesting and players would feel more comfortable. This would be so good for newbies who are not skilled enough for managing trailers. Also, this is how truckers in America are working when they have no smaller vehicles to deliver something.

Lol okay i got u that not a trucker job..

Thats a courier service (the only thing that can made, but no one will do it) is:

- Deliver RT from Wolford to Vice (just like tow, but it will be in perfect condition and ull drive it)

anything else doesnt happen not in game nor in rl
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Doc.

I know what he means but i don't really think it is a good idea.This server is for trucking ,we shouldn't have tasks that don't belong to truckers.In the big companies there are special hired people to drive around a truck from the point A to the point B (without a trailer). No from me  :dislike:
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

R3AP3R

Quote from: DOC on March 29, 2017, 09:32
I know what he means but i don't really think it is a good idea.This server is for trucking ,we shouldn't have tasks that don't belong to trucks.
Then remove thief, police, limo, helicopter, armored van, van and airplane missions.

Doc.

Quote from: R3AP3R on March 29, 2017, 11:22
I know what he means but i don't really think it is a good idea.This server is for trucking ,we shouldn't have tasks that don't belong to trucks.
Then remove thief, police, limo, helicopter, armored van, van and airplane missions.
I wish  :P
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

StarFish

Quote from: R3AP3R on March 29, 2017, 11:22
No pls van is my favourite! :'(
URMJK420

Jenis

Omg guys, just enable trucks to do tasks like you can do it with burrito, bobcat and similar vehicles.
It's nothing weird, this time we'll do it with trucks and that's it...
-.-

Hobo

Quote from: Jenis on March 30, 2017, 11:13
Omg guys, just enable trucks to do tasks like you can do it with burrito, bobcat and similar vehicles.
-.-

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ari

-.-
You must know that there will always be an "I oppose" in every suggestion.

StarFish

-.-
It's already enabled. But you need the trailer to determine the job type (artic, dumper, fuel). Do you want to use linerunner and petrol too? Because I don't think you would be able to do 3 job types only with road train. I say: trailers are better. You just need to learn to drive with them and you'll see it's easy and fast. :)
URMJK420