''Server didnt respond... Retrying'' Help!

Started by BillyJhonson, February 27, 2017, 17:57

BillyJhonson

Hello guys , i have this problem for a long time , whenever i join to servers , it shows los santos and says ''Server didnt respond... Retrying'' all the time , i have 0.3.7 version , my firewall is off on gtasa.exe , just dont know why i cant play samp anymore.. Help please! :)

Emily

• Try running as admin
  • Try reinstalling SAMP (installing SAMP adds things to the Windows Registry) and GTA
  • Try "ipconfig /flushdns" in Windows Command Prompt (cmd.exe)
  • If none of that works try "tracert [address here]" to test if your signal is actually making it out to the destination. If it isn't, it is a service provider issue, try contacting them. [hide=Example][/hide]

[hide=Admins]My IP is not in this, I checked[/hide]
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

BillyJhonson

1,2,3 still cant connect to server and the last one , then i write the same as in yours photo it says ''The system cannot find the path specified.

BillyJhonson

Every time when i join to server.

Kake

The IP i see in the pics is not of CT server.
enter the IP correctly:server.convoytrucking.net or 51.254.130.14

BillyJhonson

I was trying join to other servers becouse i was thinking that i only cant join to ct's server.
-
Am i doing something wrong in cmd , or smth

Emily

I see what you're typing. Don't type "Windows\system32>"
just type "tracert server.convoytrucking.net" without the quotes of course
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

BillyJhonson

It said ''trace complete'' but still not working.

Ethan

open samp, go to the menu (i think tools or something) and save your favorites (if you have others besides CT you wish to save) otherwise delete CT
click on the add server button, type server.convoytrucking.net.
go into your documents folder, GTA san andreas user files, delete gta.set
have you uninstalled and reinstalled both GTA and SAMP? (uninstalled not just delete the files)
try renaming the folder to San Andreas 2
try reinstalling on a different directory other than default or drive (if you have one)
have you let the access through your firewall, do you use antivirus?

BillyJhonson

1 nah , 2 cant find ''gta.set'' , 3 i reinstalled them like 3 times from three different sites , 4 renamed , 5 installed but still not working ,6 dont have antivirus becouse i was reinstalled windows week ago.
Im so done , am i doing something wrong , or my computer is stupid? Before one year on the same pc i was playing samp and quit the game for one years and now samp do not work anymore.

Ethan

you should have GTA San Andreas user files in your documents folder, if not, you have played it in a while or you have changed settings.
reinstalled from 3 different sites?? do you have the original game or steam version because not all downloadable games are complete..

BillyJhonson

I will try to reinstall one more time , but this time i will find my original gta sa cd.