Borrowed money

Started by Somebody., February 21, 2017, 15:32

Somebody.

Deadline until 5/9/2016 I waited one more time and nothing until today, 26k

Shock

Do you have a screenshot of him agreeing to pay you back at the agreed time ?
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Somebody.

I have no more I think friend, I changed of pc I took some time to return to play ct and I talk to him and he does not respond

Shock

alright. wait for an admin to reply soon.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Sjomp

Did you already ask him to pay back the money?
He has been online yesterday so why don't you sent him a message and ask about the money?

Somebody.

Because the moment he was online I was not 🤔

Sjomp

Try sending him a message via forum: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?action=profile;u=8414
If he doesn't reply in 7 days post here again.

Somebody.

Leave low of one year of term will not be in 7 days that he will pay, forget I will not play any more

CarlJohnson

He has enough money to pay you back, try contacting him either by sending a forum message or adding him to contacts using /c at server. If he refuses to pay back or doesn't reply for 7 days, post here.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Somebody.

I already sent here by the forum as sjomp spoke

Somebody.

Lucas

I bought his money in Brazil money I paid 200 reais for the 26k of him I do not return anything he is paying for the bastard if I have to give it back to him I stop with the convoy trucking instead because this guy is a filthy man. Go to adm moderator, what can we do here?

Lucas

I did not even say that I was going to give him back the money he gave me money he said he did not have to give it back and it was all right I said ok thanks for everything. Brazilian and fuck same always has to hurt the other

Lucas

The shock I speak there I did not agree to pay anything back he does not even ask me that, he does not even have to talk about giving back this money, if he had said to return I had paid yes because he did not do business with a boy he did with Man.

Somebody.

If I have sold the money friend, there is no data back especially that I am not so dumb in selling, I know as server rules and would never risk my account that I played years for this ... and I am not in shock not :)