News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

CarlJohnson

Started by Eurobeat, February 03, 2017, 09:32

Eurobeat

Hi.

There was a time where at least 50% of the people who haven't left in 2016 gave up on CT. Take a wild guess at who it was who convinced them - us, not to give up. CJ has done a lot of work lately, and has, in a way, saved CT. Whether it will live forever is anyone's guess, but it stayed active for a little longer and was saved from the fate that a certain other trucking server received.

Madting CJ, thanks

Doc.

Carl is an awesome person and I respect him a lot.He has got a plenty of good ideas that certainly saved Convoy Trucking from death.I hope after he's done with his exams he will come back as full administrator and help CT more and more.  C:-) :ccmas:
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

StarFish

Quote from: Eurobeat on February 03, 2017, 09:32
There was a time where at least 50% of the people who haven't left in 2016 gave up on CT.
Well I was one of them but I stayed because I'm often bored and during past years CT became a family for me and it's not so easy to disconnect and never connect back again on a server where you know many people and they know you. CT is like your family - even if you left your home and your parents, you will always return to see them sometimes.

URMJK420

Eurobeat

Quote from: StarFish on February 03, 2017, 10:17
Well I was one of them but I stayed because I'm often bored and during past years CT became a family for me and it's not so easy to disconnect and never connect back again on a server where you know many people and they know you. CT is like your family - even if you left your home and your parents, you will always return to see them sometimes.

For once I agree with you

Kake

Totally agree with you Fish.I too left in 2015 after i got bored and no updates.But later CJ messaged me on steam to come back and play and told me the server is better now.And it sure is better now than ever.
I like to mention Sjomp too here.I think they both deserve to be complimented,They both worked so hard and still are working for the server.Without them,the server would already have been dead. I would like to thank them both and also staff(mappers,dev etc who work for the server)   :like:  :like:

Kisses  :3 <3

StarFish

Quote from: Eurobeat on February 03, 2017, 18:42
Quote from: StarFish on February 03, 2017, 10:17

For once I agree with you
Lol, why mad   :o
URMJK420

CarlJohnson

Hi,
I'm glad that you guys appreciate the work I do and the efforts that I put into making the game more enjoyable.
Although I should also be thanking people like you, who come with great ideas and motivates us to make them happen. Especially you Fish, you have motivated me more than anyone else, you are an amazing guy, someone I'd like to meet IRL, I can never thank you for the stuff you did for me, and you deserve to be the admin more than me.

Sjomp deserves equal credit as me (or probaby more), we have been working together for a while, and I have no idea how he manages to map, script and administrate at the same time. He's really helpful and someone I look upto (in terms of being a good staff). He's really calm and handles my rage lol.

Joshy and Mick have been constant inspiration for me, I always felt amused by the fact that Joshy became admin and scripter at such a young age, and I wanted to do the same. Mick is really helpful and advices me whenever I seek help. He's really good when it comes to web development.

I feel these guys also deserve some credit:

Mappers: For providing us with amazing islands and roadworks

Moderators: For taking care of server while we were busy with administration and coding

Dev team: For helping me in testing the features and giving feedback and suggestions.

Lastly the players who help to keep the server fun and enjoyable.

:)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Doc.

Quote from: CarlJohnson on March 02, 2017, 07:49
Hi,
I'm glad that you guys appreciate the work I do and the efforts that I put into making the game more enjoyable.
Although I should also be thanking people like you, who come with great ideas and motivates us to make them happen. Especially you Fish, you have motivated me more than anyone else, you are an amazing guy, someone I'd like to meet IRL, I can never thank you for the stuff you did for me, and you deserve to be the admin more than me.

Sjomp deserves equal credit as me (or probaby more), we have been working together for a while, and I have no idea how he manages to map, script and administrate at the same time. He's really helpful and someone I look upto (in terms of being a good staff). He's really calm and handles my rage lol.

Joshy and Mick have been constant inspiration for me, I always felt amused by the fact that Joshy became admin and scripter at such a young age, and I wanted to do the same. Mick is really helpful and advices me whenever I seek help. He's really good when it comes to web development.

I feel these guys also deserve some credit:

Mappers: For providing us with amazing islands and roadworks

Moderators: For taking care of server while we were busy with administration and coding

Dev team: For helping me in testing the features and giving feedback and suggestions.

Lastly the players who help to keep the server fun and enjoyable.

:)
I thought indians are rude people, and they dont like europeans etc.But then i met you,Shubham, Kakeshi and many others and i completely changed my mind.I am inspired of you many times, as I noticed you were an annoyance at the beggining,and I work hard to change my personality in order to be a better player before a good mapper. Love u Carlitos,and love y'all guys that i interact with :3
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Quotary

Emily

Quote from: Quotary on March 02, 2017, 23:36
Who is this guy?
Catalina, baby, it's me, Carl Johnson.
Catalina, female involved in the San Andreas story line and "romantic" partner, it's me, Carl Jhonson

[hide=Real Talk] I'm glad we have someone who is so dedicated to the betterment of the server. This is the way it should be, with staff who are willing to help with the betterment of the server, not just being staff for /v and the other fun commands to dick around with.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ari

I do not deny that he and other people gave more encouragement to people not to leave the server.
[hide=Sincerity]
Sometimes it is very bitter as thick coffee, but that's life is not everything is pink

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Rory on March 03, 2017, 15:45
Sometimes it is very bitter as thick coffee, but that's life is not everything is pink
You don't realise, sometimes we also get frustrated because people keep on doing the same mistake, also we need to maintain a rather strict attitude to control things and to prevent staff from abusing or repeating same mistake everytime.. It's not because of any personal reasons, you all are our minions anyway :P

Thanks though  :like: :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Nexus.

Carl is really doing well with his work, and he deserves for what he is today in CT. Carl, I'd say you are a nice and friendly guy, and I like your dedication towards this server. I agree with the points that there was a time when people left CT, but Carl, didn't do that, rather he was connected with this server, he was always for this server.  :) ;)