News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Traffic Rules

Started by BGTrucker, January 29, 2017, 12:09

StarFish

Interesting idea and would be perfect, but...

Quote from: Shock on January 29, 2017, 12:41
Traffic Lights in San Andreas LOOOOOL
...not in GTA, because...

Quote from: Alphyx. on January 29, 2017, 13:52
no one will have patience to respect that.
And also, this is too complicate, too many situations can happen.

Usually when players collide, they just apologize to themselves and continue their mission, they dont have time or mood to investigate who was guilty until they fail their mission and lose money because of the accident. In this case the player who knows about himself that he was the guilty one, should apologize and be careful next time and the player who failed has to stay calm and get over it, its just a game, an 18+ game, players above this age usually dont cry because of a game.
I wanted to add a version when the guilty one has to refund the lost money but that isnt possible since you cant prove who made you fail your mission if no admin saw the accident, so there is nothing more you can do, only driving carefully. By carefully I mean: drive only at the right side even at turns by slowing down in time and always give advantage at crossroads, even to bikes (you never know how will you end up when you crash in something). Players following above usually cant cause accident. If everyone follows the same, then nobody can cause accident so there wont be any crash ever.***
*It may happen only if you pressed something wrongly at the worst moment since we are humans and we do mistakes, you never know when will you do one.
**The same applies for planes and boats, when you see someone dangerously nearby, try to avoid him in time and choose the right way for that.
URMJK420

AviatorAysar

Quote from: Ethan on January 29, 2017, 18:40
Quote from: Dux on January 29, 2017, 17:42

If thats what u mean (Below) I support ur idea..

Player 1 (Traffic Light Red)
Player 2 (Traffic Light Green)

Player 1 crosses the red light, but nothing happened no ramming nor any thing or any missions failed..
    Nothing happens to Player 1, he continues normally..

If
Player 1 crosses the red light and rammed Player 2 who have the right to go in his way. and Player 2 lost the mission.
System will automatically Deduct money from Player 1 deposit to player 2 with penalty given to player 1

your interpretation of the suggestion here reaks of abuse... people will just ram everyone they see on the intersections to get money..

if people want to abide by the road laws, do so, but please dont force script it..

Well their should be zones on every intersection where no ramming should occur.. So if player 1 stopped outside player 2 green light road zone.. Player 2 cant reach him to ram him and the get money.

Wish u understood my english <3

--------------Check this below(pic)
If player 1 stopped in the red zone red traffic light.
and player 2 to get money jumped into the red zone (which is not his) and rammed player 1 well player 2 will pay money to player 1..
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Rahail

Oh come on accidents are rare in server why you need this... Even if there is crash, they'll say sorry and move on.  :dislike:

Mr.majmun

I am gonna be honest here. It's a stupid idea. :dislike: People just apologize and move on when crashing. Those who don't have the decency to apologize or accept an apology are just acting like assholes. It's a god damn game, people play the games to detach from real life and have fun.
People don't have the patience to stop at every red light. People talking about fun and it's not about the score or money are mostly those who are pure achievement hunters and/or already have all achievements and are trying to make themselves look good.

Sorry for the rant, but I had to get this out of my system, it's been bothering me for years now.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

AviatorAysar

Quote from: Rahail on January 30, 2017, 07:17
Oh come on accidents are rare in server why you need this... Even if there is crash, they'll say sorry and move on.  :dislike:

+1 for that.. if the player doesnt need money (just need the score maybe) and their is no more then 40 players in the whole map + islands..

No need for that
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

BGTrucker

I agree with last 3 posts but @Majmun,I didnt mean to stop at every traffic light,I meant that while you drive,and if you spot an oncoming playerfrom left or right,if your light is red,you stop and let him pass first,thats the whole idea of this suggestion. Its more than obvious that if there is noone around you,you wont stop at red light. But nevermind,its just a suggestion,and I wanted to hear your opinions.

Ethan

Quote from: Mr.majmun on January 30, 2017, 07:22
I am gonna be honest here. It's a stupid idea. :dislike: People just apologize and move on when crashing. Those who don't have the decency to apologize or accept an apology are just acting like assholes. It's a god damn game, people play the games to detach from real life and have fun.
People don't have the patience to stop at every red light. People talking about fun and it's not about the score or money are mostly those who are pure achievement hunters and/or already have all achievements and are trying to make themselves look good.

you sir, deserve a cookie
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I also gave you a forum cookie :D

Ari

Quote from: Rahail on January 30, 2017, 07:17
Yeah  :like:

Eurobeat

Dobby

No new rules are needed. Just follow the one(s) already in place and you'll be fine.

Source
Quote from: Mick
Road rules:
1) All players should obey standard set of road laws.
2) Driving on right hand side of the road, and in the right hand lane unless overtaking.
3) Obey speedlimits: For trucks and buses: 50kph in cities/towns, 80 on roads and 100 on freeway. (all other vehicles 50/90/130) (/speedlimits for MPH/current road info)
4) Give right of way for players on main roads - use mini map to make sure it's safe to make turns or change lanes
5) Keep safe distance from other vehicles. Especially when overtaking, make sure you have enough clearance before manouvering!
6) Don't block road. If you need to stop, pull over to the side of the road. Always make sure you are not in anybody's way.

If you see other players not following them just report and move on. No point in creating a fuss over something as trivial as imaginary money in a video game.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview